Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm Alive ... and SIMS 3

Okay - so I took a break. Forgive me? I've had a hard past couple weeks. Just been tired and dealing with a lot of stuff. Some of which I don't want to get into... don't worry, nothing is wrong with Dennis and I - we're awesome. I'm not pregnant... and all the kids are as healthy as they were before. Nathan has gotten a lot more clingy and Kaedyn is TOTALLY on the move now. He won't cuddle anymore. He wants to explore! Wahhhhhhhh

That and I've started playing SIMS 3 ... oh boy - help me! LOL... it's addicting. My girlfriend and I got this idea of sharing the stories of our SIMS. So we started a blog to do it on. There is a lot on there already, we've only had it up 2 days. Of course no one is reading it but us... LOL... it's hilarious. We have "family" sims... we have cheating sims ... we have hard knock sims... we have sims who don't seem to know what they want. We've slowly started sharing their stories and catching up on those that we've developed a bit.

If you want to check it out .... please do so.... your more then welcome to do so :)

I was up until 3 last night, and it wasn't even because of SIMS. It was because of my husband. First, I was tried, but NOT tired... but I closed out my game, in the middle of building a house, and went to bed with Dennis. Just as I was starting to fall asleep - he got up and asked me something. So I answered... fell back to sleep and he got out of bed waking me up. Then he was up searching the house for something until 2 ... and I couldn't sleep without him. So I went and sat in the living room watching him search until he finally decided to go to bed. So we went back to bed, tv went on - let's watch something - veg out and fall asleep. So he starts watching this show that doesn't trill me at all - and of course does the opposite of relaxing me. So after awhile, I do end up falling asleep. Then next thing I know, Nathan is coming into our room, crying with his blanket.... and Dennis pop's him in our bed ... I'm half asleep so I just curled him up with me and rubbed his head. Finally we all fell asleep... we don't have a family bed, and I hope this didn't start something. Nathan has a VERY hard time sleeping in his bed lately - no clue why. :( He's been sleeping on the couch... ::sigh::




4 comments:

  1. I hope things are ok with you all, and you get some sleep tonight.

    I have never played any of the sims, i know i would just love it and refuse to start playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo Sims 3! I'll probably buy it eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay girlie.....I was getting worried about you! Glad you are still alive and breathing. Sims.....that explains alot. It is terribly addicting. :D We've been horribly busy too. Normal stuff. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, doing my rounds of blog hops!

    i fear the day my son wont cuddle me anymore, too. huhuhuhu

    hope to see you over my blog, too.:)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!