So here is an interview I swiped, it's set up to interview your kids....... well, I included the big kid too! LOL
Calahan - age 14
Noah - age 7 (almost 8)
Daddy - age older them me (heehee)
Noah - age 7 (almost 8)
Daddy - age older them me (heehee)
What is something mom always says to you?
Cal: Knock it off
Cal: Knock it off
Noah: "I don't know" ...(after Cal's answer) "Yeah, Knock it off"
In my defense, they bicker......... A LOT!
What makes mom happy?
Cal: Us being Good...
Noah: Sharing, playing with the babies (I hate that part) ...
Daddy: Candles, Jewelry, Food on the Table... your kids... David Cook
What makes mom sad?
Cal: Us misbehaving
Noah: ahhh... hurting the babies, and fighting
Daddy: me going to work, cuz you miss me What makes mom sad?
Cal: Us misbehaving
Noah: ahhh... hurting the babies, and fighting
How does your mom make you laugh?
Cal: saying "don't smile" or "don't laugh" repeatedly when we are being grouchy
Noah: putting on funny shows, like funny cats on youdtube (yes he puts the D in there)
Daddy: Send me dirty text messages... (ROFLMBO!) What was your mom like as a child?
Cal: I don't know, probably funny
Noah: I'll say HAPPY
Daddy: Probably a pain in the butt
How old is your mom?
Cal: I don't know (how old do you think I am) 30
How old is your mom?
Cal: I don't know (how old do you think I am) 30
Noah: I don't know (guess) 100?
Daddy: 33, duh
How tall is your mom?
Cal: 5 foot something, shorter them me (smart ass)
What is her favorite thing to do?
Cal: Play SIMS, Blogging
What does your mom do when you're not around?
Cal: I don't know (so you can't guess) No (he's being difficult now, thinking this is soooooo stupid) ...
If your mom is on TV for something, what will it be for?
Cal: ah... being a good author..
How tall is your mom?
Cal: 5 foot something, shorter them me (smart ass)
Noah: 100345600300100556 (he said it like this "one zero zero three four five six-hundred, three-hundred, don't forget one-hundred, fifty five six..." Yeah, he's about right)
Daddy: 5'3"
What is her favorite thing to do?
Cal: Play SIMS, Blogging
Noah: Play on the computer, taking pictures, love on us, talking to her mom on the phone, making me read, helping the babies, teasing Dennis, going to the grocery store, and most importantly, giving us presents!
Daddy: Blog
Daddy: Blog
What does your mom do when you're not around?
Cal: I don't know (so you can't guess) No (he's being difficult now, thinking this is soooooo stupid) ...
Noah: we fight, and we take candy, or at least Calahan does... (Noah - it's what does MOM do when YOU aren't around, not what do YOU do when MOM isn't) I don't know, we've not been around, oh you play on your computer?
Daddy: Blog
If your mom is on TV for something, what will it be for?
Cal: ah... being a good author..
Noah: ahh.. I don't know (well, think about it) ... I don't know there is nothing in my mind ... (after Cal gave his answer) YEAH! THAT!
Daddy: Blogging ... no you eventually published a book and they are doing an interview with you, now get working on THAT
What is your mom really good at?
Cal: Writing.
What is your mom not very good at?
Cal: {crickets} (smart boy)
What is your mom's favorite food?
Cal: Spaghetti & Pepperoni
What makes you proud of your mom?
Cal: Um.... ah... hummm... being my mom?
If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Cal: Velma, except without the glasses
Cal: Writing.
Noah: Playing games on the computer
Daddy: Blogging, Writing, avoiding household chores, spending too much money
What is your mom not very good at?
Cal: {crickets} (smart boy)
Noah: playing games on gamecube, xbox, playstation and DS (ha ha)
Daddy: See that's tough cuz when you do something you are good at it, I guess I'd say time-management, cuz you don't seem to have time to do anything but blog and take care of the monsters (ha ha ha) - course the monsters are awful demanding
What is your mom's favorite food?
Cal: Spaghetti & Pepperoni
Noah: Apples (ah, I'm allergic to apples, have you ever seen me eat apples?) ... um.. when I was a baby yes, er.. no... (so what is my favorite food?) ... I don't know (what do I make a lot of?) ... popcorn ... (for YOU) .. can I have popcorn??? (ugh) ...
Daddy: Whatever I make! ... later, Salad (damn, I need to change my eating habits if THAT is my favorite food)
What makes you proud of your mom?
Cal: Um.... ah... hummm... being my mom?
Noah: when you say yes I can play the x-box
Daddy: Your writing ability when you do it... (ouch!)
If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Cal: Velma, except without the glasses
Noah: She'd be Bedtime Bear (Carebear)
Daddy: Minnie Mouse (that makes him Mickey!)
What do you and your mom do together?
Cal: .Take care of the babies, play games
How are you and your mom the same?
Cal: .we both make the babies laugh (this is what he's doing right now)
How are you and your mom different?
Cal: .ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I'm tall
How do you know your mom loves you?
Cal: .she tells me all the time
Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Cal: .Olive Garden
What does your mom do for a job?
Cal: .doesn't have one, but she writes ... (never mind that I homeschool and take care of them... sheesh)
I blatantly stole these questions from KYS at Stir-Fry Awesomeness who shamefully stole it from Big Sis at Speaking of Witch.
What do you and your mom do together?
Cal: .Take care of the babies, play games
Noah: play games, read
Daddy: Sleep, take care of the kids, shop for the kids...
How are you and your mom the same?
Cal: .we both make the babies laugh (this is what he's doing right now)
Noah: . same hair color
Daddy: we are both hopelessly tethered to our computers
How are you and your mom different?
Cal: .ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I'm tall
Noah: I'm little she's tall, I'm almost as small as a mouse, oh wait, when I was a baby I WAS as small as a mouse
Daddy: I'm always running you are always at home
How do you know your mom loves you?
Cal: .she tells me all the time
Noah: she really loves me, and cares about me (but how do you know?) cuz you are my momma and you are suppost to
Daddy: Cuz you tell me repeatedly, cuz you send me obscene text messages, cuz you don't yell out David Cook in your sleep
Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Cal: .Olive Garden
Noah: Walmart
Daddy: Walmart
What does your mom do for a job?
Cal: .doesn't have one, but she writes ... (never mind that I homeschool and take care of them... sheesh)
Noah: To homeschool us..... duh
Daddy: Stay-at-home Mom
I blatantly stole these questions from KYS at Stir-Fry Awesomeness who shamefully stole it from Big Sis at Speaking of Witch.

Very funny interview...love it!
ReplyDeleteI think we know MORE about you and what you like. LoL ;)
Awww! You did it. Very funny. I love that you let hubby in on the game, too. I wish I had done the same.
ReplyDeleteHa! Very cute interview!
ReplyDeleteYa know whats really funny? I stole these interview quesions too!! LOL I just havent had time to post it yet.
very cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea. I'm following from MBC. Come check me out here:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.couponclippinmommy.com/
Cute interview!
ReplyDelete