Thursday, August 20, 2009

Writers Workshop: My Name is... And I'm a....

Drop by Mama Kat's and join in the fun!


So I decided to confess.......... Have you ever seen the World of Warcraft commercial... with Ozzy? Or William Shatner.... or Mr. T... or Van Damme??? Well, I guess that I have to join the WowAA Club....

My name is Annissa.... And I am a Mage

I get to visit very pretty places .....
Ride my kick ass horse named Willow (I have other horses then just her, 7 to be exact, at the moment)
I meet interesting....ah.... creatures......
I also get to cast kick ass magic spells, create portals to other places for fast travel - and a lot of fun stuff! Not to mention, she has a sexy dress!!

Because I finally got her (after a year of playing - cuz I don't have a whole lot of time to) to a lvl 55 and so I recently got to create my legendary Dark Knight ... don't ask me what she does yet, but she seems pretty cool!
Fallon is my druid, she also is pretty spectacular! She gets to turn into a bear, a cat, a walrus/seal type thing for swimming and a cheetah for running fast! She gets to ride around on a tiger too! ROCK ON!!
Tinkerwinks is my bad little gnome warlock.... the big blue guy behind her is her best friend, we call him Fussy ... she's very short, but she hopes her pink hair makes up for it in noticability! She's on the good side, but so so bad!
Then there is my Shaman .... she gets to toss up totems of healing and fire and other stuff ... she's still a baby along with my other toons....
But I also play a little on the BAD side...... it's fun to be BAD once in awhile. And ya know what... she's the prettiest bad guy on the block! I mean who wants to be a Troll, or Undead, etc when you can be a BLOOD ELF! Teehee....

So there you have it....... my name is Annissa and I'm one of those weird people who play World of Warcraft! (and hey - if any of you want to play, let me know - I'll send you a free 10 day trial! -wink-) LOLOLOL...


1 comment:

  1. You're totally trying to suck people into this game. And it's working!! It looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!