9 years ago...... I got the answer, finally, that he wouldn't die before he could even take his first breath.....
9 years ago ......... I was blessed that he survived his first couple days....
9 years ago.......... I realized, that I actually have, got to, get to ... touch a miracle.
9 years ago, I fought to do Kangaroo Care as soon as I possibly could....
9 years ago..... I watched a child who clinically was suppose to die....... fight to live.......
9 years ago... I got 2 thumbs up.......... After just a little while, he was labeled a "Feeder Grower" and he just needed to gain weight ....
9 years ago......... I spent most of my time, in a small space, away from my family...
9 years ago ..... my miracle grew and proved all the nay-sayers wrong......
9 years ago, I witnessed something that I was told wouldn't happen..... my miracle ....... came home!
So .... this...... is to 9 years!!
(2 months)
(3 Months)
(4 Months)
(5 Months)
(6 Months)
(7 Months)
(8 Months)
(9 Months)
(10 Months)
(11 Months)
Then he turned ONE YEAR
2 Years
3 Years
4 Years
5 Years
6 Years
7 Years
8 Years
And now............. NOW.......
9 Years ago ......... I held my breath.... and now, I am to busy laughing!!!
That's pretty good for a little miracle who we were told....... WASN'T SUPPOSE TO LIVE.......






Happy Birthday big boy. It's an amazing story.
ReplyDeleteLisaDay
Awww what a great post. Happy birthday to him!
ReplyDeleteThat was a beautiful post, brings back so many memories!!! Happy Birthday little man, it has been an honor to watch you grow up!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing journey. Bring tears to my eyes! Happy B-day!
ReplyDelete