Thursday, January 7, 2010

Babies Misbehaving!

Oh yes yes they do....... the two of them have discovered the joy of {teamwork} and the art of {distraction}....  See... Nathan will bring me a book and have me read while, say... Kaedyn is climbing the changing table and dancing on the dresser ...




Or...... like Kaedyn needing his bottom changed so while I'm in the nursery doing that, Nathan takes the opportunity to hammer all his crackers!

And who taught him to do this???




And how can you be mad at this soda stealing pringles eating little demon?





 He looks just like me, I can't be mad!

Why do Men Behave Badly???  Well, because they are too cute to discipline when they are babies... and it's the only entertainment their Momma has!

10 comments:

  1. Hey there! I found you from MBC and I am so glad I did. I have two small girls, both preemies (32 weeks and 35 weeks). I can't believe your kiddo can climb like that! You must have your hands full!

    Please stop by and check me out when you get a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your hands are full & your kids are cute! I
    m a writer too (unpublished).
    Following from MBC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! I know how that goes!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annissa, you summed up the boy thing completely. I second all that!

    Stopping by from SITS roll call. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from MBC
    Cute Kids!!! Mine are alittle older but still climbing the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Sometimes you just have to laugh. After all, it's better than crying.

    I'm your newest follower, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh mama, I feel your pain! I had my first 3 kids in less than 3 years. Someone snuck in my house and showed them the art of distraction, too! It's a good thing they're cute.

    I just found you on SITS, great blog, your my kind of mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg you have a climber!!! yikes! i would have freaked but definitely taken a picture too. is this what i have to look for? They are too cute to discipline tho i must agree!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at those cute little pumpkins!!! We all have to enjoy these little moments because they will grow up so fast!

    Thanks so much for stopping by - Please stay in touch:)

    Have a lovely weekend:D

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!