While on the headache binge I was working on one of my books... I have written about 6 chapters in 2 weeks. Which is awesome for me, because with the chaos here, I don't have a lot of time to write or ... for that matter...... think!!
My head is better, not gone. I'm getting a cold so some of the headache I have right now is due to sinus stuff going on (I hope though) ... I had an eye appointment and that went well, I still have perfect eyesight, much to my husband's dismay... (insert evil laughter here) ... He hates when I throw my perfect eye sight in his face, LOL... cuz he doesn't have it. Which is funny, er... though.. he wouldn't say so.
A lot has been going here, the kids have been hitting some milestones which is awesome :) Me, I just struggle to get through the day most days. LOL... Anyway, my head is hurting more now, so I'm going to close this off. My Neurology appt is on the 4th. And my little miracle baby turns 8 on tomorrow, so expect some mushy gushy memory lane stuff tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!