Friday, January 8, 2010

TGIF ........ That Great Infuriating Feeling...

That's right...... it's not TGIF = Thank God It's Friday, oh no...  here in this house, it's TGIF = That Great Infuriating Feeling!!

Hey... I thought it was cleaver!  

Anyway ...  I spent the better part of my day re-vamping the Medical Blog ... ya know, the blog that I keep for the boys Medical updates and other updates on them.  It's called:  My Unique Flowers ...  I share here, I share there, I share yonder over there....... there's a great big, blogville, out there.......  

It went from looking like crap ..... to ...

I think it looks a lot better.  Maybe people will actually want to read it!  ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!  Then again, maybe not....

I had to save all my links, buttons, description stuff that I worked so hard on ..  list of blogs, this and that and everything else... Then I made it a three column, made it all cute...  and added everything back....... gah!  What a chore!  But it was a lot easier then losing everything like I did on this blog when I re-vamped it!


And a big thanks to  ...  ...  for having such CUTE free backgrounds and headers!  Both my set up on this one and the Unique Flowers blog are from there :D  I'm fixing to change this one soon though, which will be easy breezy now that I have it all set up like I want.

So Kaedyn got STUCK today ...... {STUCK} ... that's Nathan's favorite word at the moment!!  His speech is FINALLY picking up, his new word of the week is BOOK and he actually said "CAL" ... he *tries* to say "Bubby" too...  which is what we call Kaedyn most of the time.  Anyway ... back to Kaedyn being stuck! LOL...   I have YET  to take down my Christmas tree.  Usually I have it down before Cal's birthday but not this year.   My  oh'so'happy  attitude I had upon finding out Dennis go back into where he REALLY wanted to work, flew out of me like a deflated balloon when he was told he didn't have to come back.  (Personality conflict with the TL or they hired to many people, we don't know) ...  That and I've been really tired and we just don't know what to do, where to go, our life is basically up in the air again, and I hate that feeling.   So emotional and physically tired, I haven't done the tree, I haven't carefully packed away our precious ornaments or kicked the stupid skinny tree downstairs yet.  It's still one of those {Major Attraction} for little eyes and little fingers ...   So Kaedyn has not-so-happily fallen off the edge of the chair arm, into the tree, twice today .. maybe 3 times.  LOL... and he got STUCK back there..... he decided to not get my attention and squall at me and instead proceeded to try to squeeze his budda belly through the tiny space between the couch and the chair.  Then, and only then, being unable to move forward, or back... did he decide to yell at me to stop reading blogs and come help him.  Heehee...  So I walked over there, assessed the situation, snorted a giggle, and walked over to my desk to get my camera.  He was NOT impressed with the fact that I dared to walk away from him so that I could totally Mamarazzi the moment!




Then he decided he had ENOUGH Mamarazzi and yelled at me to stop...  so I did...

Teehee...  he was quite grateful for the release of the evil couch and chair, and the cuddles that followed... 

And he was making these crazy faces after lunch when I was carrying him to his crib for his afternoon nap.  He was scrunching up his nose and just chattering away and I was cracking up.  Of course when I turned him to show Dennis he totally stopped.  Trying to make me look like a liar the little gremlin.  LOL..   BTW, he weighed a whopping 25 lbs, almost 26 at the DR's the other day when we were dealing with his eczema stuff ... (you can check out the other blog if you want to read about that) ... 

So I changed him and put him in his crib that is on the absolute bottom peg, gonna have to start thinking about changing it into a toddler bed here soon... and told Nathan, who was at the piano, that it was time to tell Bubby ni-night and let's go... so he got off the piano bench and ran over to his bed, got in and looked at us.  HA HA .. lil stinker!  He doesn't nap in the room because if we laid them both down, most likely, neither of them would ever get any sleep.  Nathan usually sleeps on the couch in his nappy spot he's had since he was a baby and that's where he falls asleep at night too, watching a movie... it just seems to work best for him.  All the other kids have always gone to bed very well, but not Nathan, and I just got to the point where it was a matter of sleep & sanity or going insane.  Sanity won.   It works, so we're not messing with it.  Anyway ... so Dennis threw him his blanket which we had picked up off the floor and told him goodnight then, and he flew out of that bed with that blanket and out the door faster then ... well, faster then he usually moves and he's a quick little thing. 

He's just been goofy all day... he was running a bit of a temp this morning and acting like he wasn't feeling well, so he stayed in his PJ's ...  but as for being goofy ....

He thinks THIS is funny


That is one of Kaedyn's paci's! LOL - I love how it still just covers his face, it just goes to show how tiny he really is.  He will, every once in awhile - find one - put it in his mouth and run around with it for awhile because that's how he sees Kaedyn all the time.  Nathan was never a big paci baby... so, yeah, he just thinks it's funny. 

Kaedyn on the other hand, his shirt discriminated him to a T today .......

Daddy said it should have been more like "Wile Hair 1" LOL...  And I finally got a picture of Kaedyn with his Panda that Nanny has been waiting and waiting for....



That's pretty much it for now, I just finished up the other blog a little while ago, and started writing this... I have to go scrounge up something to eat since it's pretty much fend for yourself adult night.  (The kids had some pizza) ...   my hands smell like menthol from rubbing Kaedyn down with his lotion, oh such a lovely smell ... did I mention I have a headache?  ...  he's in bed, Nathan's going to bed sleeping soon since he didn't have a nap today.  Then I am debating about reading, or watching a movie with the hubster.  It's a toss up.  Maybe I'll just catch up on some more blogs! LOL... 

2 comments:

  1. love that wild one tee lol too cute
    btw you have an award waiting on my blog heres the direct link
    http://growingupblackxican.blogspot.com/2010/01/its-award-day.html

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!