First, Noah came home with this bracelet. I noticed it on his wrist, and was like "what's that blue thing?" I grabbed his wrist and looked at it and noticed it said "CAUGHT BEING GOOD" .... huh...
Meanwhile I'm thinking ............ Noah can be good????
Nah, I know he can be. But Noah never owns up to his goodness. He never seems to realize anything. You ask him if he has any friends at school ... he says .... "No." .... Infact, I just asked him and his answer (with a big bullhonky grin on his face. "Yes, NO........................... yes. Why?" LOL... what a brat.
So I naturally ask him "What did you do to get this?"
He says............ "I don't know."
See......... he NEVER KNOWS!!! Ever!
So I ask him.... "What were you DOING when you got this?"
He says ..... "Helping my friends"
(shakes head in disbelief) He said he has friends!?!? Whaaaaaaaaat?
Heehee.... soooooooo, Noah got a little award :)
Noah is sorta embarrassed and proud :)
So then, started to empty Nathan and Kaedyn's backpack and I saw these :)
I found Nathan's first, and Kaedyn's the next day ... even though they were given the same day. I guess they were given out during circle time for following participation directions :) (I learned this at the Parent Meeting) ...
Awwwwwwww ..... I have such good kids.
It's good to know that other people get the best of them and I get the gremlins.... mwahhahahahaha...




No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!