First thing I did was break one of the walls by applying too much pressure trying to get it to stick to the front... I knew then, it was going to turn out ABSOLUTELY PERFECT .....
I figured out that one of the keys to making this
While I held the roof on for twenty minutes, trying to get it to stay - the side that broke pushed in........
The front.... I think it's pretty cute...
Front and roof ... after I put the red balls on top...
the back........ it also tilted in while I was trying to get the
the back, all finished...
The front ...
The BROKEN side...
The tilted back...
The good side.......
Kaedyn finally woke up ........ this is his CONFUSED look ......... is that art, or can I eat it? I smell CANDY! I see CANDY ........ hummm....
Nathan thinking ......... yeah baby! After this ring pop, I am totally eating it all!
Birds-Eye view of the roof...
Still working on the ring pop........
Nathan and the house ......
Noah and the house
Kaedyn and the house
Calahan (who just woke up) and the house........
Nathan going "TA-DA!" and Kaedyn going "Can we eat it now?"
I think......... overall .... it turned out pretty good :D One of our neighbors was over and he said "I have to say Annissa, I'm impressed" and I turned around and said "about what?" ... he goes "not too many people I know could make a gingerbread house" ........ I felt flattered..... for a split second........ then I remembered, I didn't MAKE it... it was a kit! So I pointed out to him... the empty kit box still on the table.... he said "oh" and I guess he wasn't impressed anymore with my broken, tilted, badly decorated chocolate candy house......
**I read this blog to Dennis ... he pipes in.... "it's easier to decorate not put together" ........ I looked at him (dagger die look) and said ... "It's easier to put together not decorated!" ......... yep...... it's that kind of fun! **





















No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!