So ......... GOODBYE 2011 ......... and HELLO 2012 ........
So what is the tradition to do on January 1st?
RESOLUTIONS ........
There are the die hard serious resolution makers. There are the resolution avoiders. Then there are people like me ........ who are half serious... and half not.........
My resolutions for this year ......... 2012..........
1: Be a lot meaner to my kids........ they need attitude adjustments.
2: To treat my friends like crap!
3: Shut all doors to my family!
4: Talk about everything I know nothing about!!
And if you believe ANY of that......... I have a lot of land to sell you in Wickedville ..... only ONE BILLION dollars!!!
Please......... that's not me, couldn't even be me if I tried. I love my kids, my friends & my family ... and I don't join conversations as a know it all when I know nothing about the subject.
So my family hung out at home today - total PJ day! We hung out - Dennis managed to make breakfast thanks to his new stool... French Toast baby - so good!! He made dinner too! It was a little bit of weight off me.
Then ... I have been cleaning and organizing. My room is the "catch-all" ... to keep it out of the rest of the apartment. So since I'm going to be doing most of my online schooling in the bedroom..... (not to mention homework) ... I'm wanted a organized space. So I went to Goodwill - got two shelves (one for the bedroom, one for the living room for some of the kids stuff) ... and a stool for Dennis so he can sit at the stool. I'm been doing some computer work. Got the gates up in the kitchen and set up Marnie's area now so that we can really work on potty training her. ::: crossing fingers :::
Sooooooooooooo ... I got into my photography class. I'm not sure if I'll be staying in the beginner class or the advanced class. It depends. That starts Wednesday. I signed up for a writing class and was put on the waiting list. I was number 7, and now I'm number 2 .......... so, I guess we'll see if I get in that.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ........ what are my real resolutions!?!?! I decided to stay simple this year.
#1: Be better and being proactive with my diabetes. To be honest, I fell off the wagon when Dennis got sick. Stopped taking all my meds, including my insulin. :c/ But I don't WANT to be like this. Gotta be honest though - to not be doing 7 shots a day is fantastic. But I know I need to manage it again. My blood sugar has NOT been crazy outrageous though ... so I am going to ease back into things.
#2: Read 25 Books this year. I was going to do 100, then figured 50... but realized that 25 is more realistic. I don't read books in a day - and it usually takes me a couple weeks of reading when I get free time to get through one. I'm not going to count kids books either - if I were doing 100 - I'd be counting EVERY book I read the little boys ... so 25 is good. I have four kids....... and school.... and a husband who can't do much so everything is on me....... 25 might be a stretch! LOL
#3: I want to BLOG every day! I made this resolution last year........ quickly failed. I don't want to fail this year - but who knows.
#4: Take photos everyday ......... again, re-resolution ... but ... hoping to do it this year!
#5: Continue to do well in school!! I am looooooooving going to school. LOVE IT. Looking forward to classes starting on Tuesday :)
#6: Potty train THREE this year! Nathan, Kaedyn & Marnie! LOL....
YAY!!!
The boys ... this morning :)
Kaedyn, Nathan & Noah
January 1st blog........... CHECK!
January 1st photos ...................... CHECK!!
YAY!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!