Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Snow Storm is coming.........

We were suppose to get snow....  and got nothing.  It snowed a few big fat flakes, or it would snow over night and melt by 8 am ..... I've been itching to get out and take some WINTER photography pictures. 

So I'm excited ..... it seems pretty definite that we're going to get snow tonight/tomorrow.......
The news is saying we're going to get about 7 inches (where we live) ..... which is A LOT for here. We shall see I guess. 

A friend said "I don't see how we're going to get what they say we are" ... as it's been sunny and stuff all day.  So I showed the above radar pic on my phone.  "Okay, I see it now."

HA HA....

My class got canceled today ... apparently some of my classmates emailed the instructor saying they couldn't make the class because of the snow ...  every where else got hit other than our city ....  so he just canceled class.   Which is great because I'm in a lot of pain today.  I did something to my right leg, slept on it wrong or something - so it's good...  now I just have to catch up on homework... 

The kids are looking forward to a snow day tomorrow though.   Cal came home and said something about how all the kids at school are talking about having a snow day, wanting a snow day, something.... and how he hopes it happens just so they "shut up" .... LOL.   Yeah, he wants it too.   Oye.... 

1 comment:

  1. I like snow days when they aren't a regular occurrence and being in the south they usually aren't. Enjoy your snow day! #Commenthour

    Peace,
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!