Monday, January 23, 2012

Creative Leftovers ....

We had pasta the other night.  The sauce was super good ... I added some zucchini and onions ... yum!  I love to add more veggies to Prego Garden Style Sauce...   Well the noodles got eaten ... but we had some left over sauce - so of course I threw it in the fridge.  A couple days later I tossed some chicken in the crock pot and tossed the sauce in there with it.  It was pretty good. 


So - after dinner when I was putting the left overs away the chicken had all fallen apart - so it was like shredded chicken in sauce. 

A few days later we had noodles and sauce again....  and I should add that another thing we love is to fry up pepperoni and put some on top of our spaghetti ...

So I took the left over chicken, cut up some onions, some sweet peppers ... put them in a sauce pan.... here it is before adding two jars of sauce.......
 Fried up some pepperoni .....
 Noodles are cookin ....
 Lil Chef is helping ..... 
 This is what it turned out as ...... and oh my gosh the sauce was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G .......

It was a great way to utilize the left overs TWICE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!