Welcome to my Blog if this is your first time stopping by! I greatly appreciate you doing so! Let me introduce myself, I'm Annissa, usually go by Nissa Rae... makes me feel special or something... I don't know.. either way, I'm super excited doing the happy dance in my seat right now (wait, you can't see me can you????) ... Why? Well I'm honored to be SITS Thursday Featured Blogger!!!
YAY!!!!! Can't believe how excited I am!! What is SITS you might ask??? Well it is The Secrets in the Sauce .. a group of wonderful women who support each other by visiting featured bloggers and checking out the notes! It's a creation put together by Heather and Tiffany, a couple of awesome ladies! :) I have found many new blogs via their Featured Blogs and the notes ... So I'm honored to be among the chosen few!
So you have come to my blog in the middle of my scheduled entries with pictures and catching up from the last month. We recently moved from Wisconsin (the land of Beer, Cheese & Cows) to Washington State.. it was a big move! We stayed with my Mom for the past month and NOW we have moved into our own little piece of waterfront property!! We're on the Port Washington Narrows Inlet ... we've been here since Monday and we've already seen a Sea Lion (well the whole family but me did) ... and tons of birds and made "friends" with a couple of squirrels that we've named Nutters and Butternut.
Infact, Butternut came up to my porch door this morning asking for peanuts... ha ha... I blame my Dad.. lol..
Anyway you can read a bit about OUR FAMILY (click the link to learn more and see pictures through the years). Both my husband and I are in our thirties. I am on my 2nd marriage, he his 3rd. The first one I was married for ten years, and had two boys with him. I like to think.. everything happens for a reason. My oldest, Calahan, is 14. He is the Moody Teen ... Noah is my miracle, he is 8 years old now, and I was told he wouldn't be born alive because he has a very rare genetic disorder, and if he was, he'd die shortly after. Proved them wrong didn't he? You can read his story here... Noah's Story. He was 1lb 12oz at birth so he's come a long way. Then I got divorced. Met my current husband and, literally, the love of my life. He has a little girl from a previous relationship. The Princess is 5 going on 6. Then we added 2 more gremlins to our clan. Nathan, who is 3, has a lot of medical issues himself. He was 3lbs 4oz and birth. You can read his story here .. Nathan's Story ... which also has the continuation of Noah's story. Then, scared as we were but accepting that God would give us no more then we could handle, we tried one more time... and got our Kaedyn who is 21 months and our healthy budda!
I am a photographer, I'm a writer... I stay at home with the kids, and I homeschool... I'm going to be working on getting my first book published soon (I hope) ... My husband is a computer geek and a trained chef.
If you want to read a couple of funny moments in our lives.... check out...
How to give a 2 yr old a pill ... (on my other blog where I update on the kids medical stuff)
Bathroom Woes ... what mom doesn't go through this???
Yes... Poison Control??? .... Leave it to the last baby to make me make my first call to Poison Control!
There are also tons of links on the sides, feel free to check out our tags, our featured stuff, and whatever else... after all .. that's why it's there :)
Mainly I share our lives, tons of pictures, funny moments and share my kids stories of survival. We are a very laid back family who love to laugh and have fun.
Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my SITS day!!!

Yay, it's your SITS Day!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get tons of notes. You have a great blog :)
Congrats on your SITS day! I'm a follower of your blog so it's nice to see someone I "know" be featured :) Hope it's a great day!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day!!
ReplyDeleteLeaving you another Warm Fuzzy comment! (: Congrats on your SITS day! Hope you have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! Hope its a great one!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your SITS day!!! I think I've been here before, I didn't know you lived in WI (before obviously, lol) I'm from WI!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your big move! That was quite a trek. Your kids are adorable. I love the sweet story of them. I spent a lot of time in the NICU and PICU with my sister and her boys and then volunteering. What a special place that is. Definitely where miracles happen.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your comment day! Happy SITS!
A very special high five and cyber hug on your SITS DAY!! WOOHOO! I hope you're wearing pink?
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful story you have as well as in-house body guards in about 12 years! 4 boys!
Congrats!
Congratulations! There's nothing like getting a little verbal hug from the SITSahood! Be blessed in your spotlight!
ReplyDeleteYou've had some amazing stuff happen in your family! Congrats on your SITS day, how cool for you!
ReplyDeleteGlad to have found your blog! Can't wait to read more - enjoy your Day!! And welcome to Washington :)
ReplyDeletehappy sitsday!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITs day to you! How awesome for you! I am loving the photos, what awesome landscape around you!
ReplyDeleteLoved reading Noah's story! What a miracle. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day!
Happy SITS day. I'm going to go check out a few of your posts. I'm following you now, so I look forward to getting to know you better. I'll be back!!!
ReplyDeletehappy sits day! gotta love a fellow writer. and a fellow mother of boys (although i only have two--i can only imagine how crazy your house must get :)).
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day and congrats! Hope it's all you envisioned.
ReplyDeleteWill be off to check out more of your blog.
Happy SITS day!! It's nice to meet you!! i'll be looking around.
ReplyDeleteHello Annissa, Happy SITS Day! Congrats! Best wishes, Carla. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! And all your boys are miracles and so adorable!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! I'm looking forward to poking around. I already love that word "Mamarazzi" I see in your masthead. Perfect!
ReplyDeleteWow mommy, looks like you've been though a lot, but look at the beautiful family you have to show off! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome you homeschool and are finishing a book soon! Wow!! remarkable!
I'm about to have my first baby in a few weeks, I can't wait! :)
Happy SITS day!
Happy SITS day!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day!! Enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! I love your blog. I just read your moving post with Noahs story. You are so strong and your children are lucky to have you as their mom!
ReplyDeletehappy Sits day to you and what a beautiful family you have.
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! As a special needs advocate myself, I'm very excited to read over your blog!
ReplyDeletehappy sits day! your babies are precious.
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute blog layout you have!
You have your hands full my dear. That is very inspiring :)
Take Care!
-Mimi @ Irresistible Icing
Stopping by from SITS! You sure have been through a lot - what a strong woman you are. Hope you have a wonderful feature day!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful post! It's nice to meet you :)
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! I am a Washingtonian...I hope you love this beautiful state!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your SITS day! I'm going to browse around a while :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your SITS day!!
ReplyDeleteBask in the spotlight, will ya? :D
Off to bed for now, but will definitely be back to read more about you!!
*Be Blissful Always*
xoxo
Happy SITS day! Looking forward to having a look around. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day! You're oldest son sounds like me, loves horses and killer whales and wants to work with them! That's my plan at least! You have a lovely family, you should feel very proud =)
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your SITS day! Can't wait to have a look around at everything!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! Can't wait to read more!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day! Happy SITS day!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! I'm off to read a little more about your family!
ReplyDeletePS Hope you are enjoying Washington! That's my home state! :)
Congrats on SITS day! I shall be coming back. I love how open and inviting your blog is!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your SITS Day, I really hope you enjoy it! It looks like you've been through a lot to say the least but you all look so happy!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day!! You have an adorable family and I can't wait to read more about your children. I love hearing stories about babies who beat the odds. I just graduated nursing school and my goal is to work in the NICU, so these stories are so inspiring and hopeful :-).
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your SITS day. Such beautiful photography on your blog! I'm off to have a good look around!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on SITS day!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your SITS day! I had mine few weeks ago, it was a blast! :D
ReplyDeleteLovely blog. Stopping by from SITS :)
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day. You sound like a brave, fun and sweet girl. Hope you make lot of new friends.
ReplyDeleteHey Anissa... I remember I used to visit you way back when, through Mom Bloggers club... then lost touch. Your blog has come a long way! It looks great and I love your header.
ReplyDeleteWow you are so very busy! Photography, writing a book, four boys AND home schooling... not to mention blogging??!
I'm tried just thinking about it.
Well Happy SITS day and nice to bump into you here on your lovely blog... your photography is great; i specially love the one of the barb wire with the wooden fence. Lovely.
xx
Both your blog and your family sound like lots of fun. And all those boys! Very topical on my blog today ;-)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to reading more. Oh, and happiest of SITS days.
Dear Annissa,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful blog you have here, and happy SITS day. :)
Must feel wonderful to be the Queen for a day.
Your family is adorable and I love all the photographs of all your children and their adventures.
It is my first time stopping by via SITS, and I'm glad I always stop by and visit new readers as it is wonderfully stimulating to meet new people and their worlds.
Interestingly we have quite a lot of things in common. I am also a Writer and love taking photographs (though perhaps wouldn't classify myself as a Photographer) I look forward to reading more about your soon to be book that's to be released! And I wish you the very best with the process. I know what its like. (even though not had a book published out myself)
I wish you well, and hope we can become good friends.
On a side note I have some books that I no longer need on my bookshelf, and am giving them away to anyone that is interested.
They can be found on a separate page on my blog titled 'book gifts' if interested.
Have a good day! :)
And many blessings to your family.
Goodness you are a busy lady! And I thought I was busy being a mommy of 3 little boys. :) Happy SITS day!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! Wow, you must have a busy life.
ReplyDeleteGreat place you have here! Happy SITS Day.
ReplyDeleteYour life is filled with miracles. Enjoy your SITS Day!
ReplyDeleteWow! You have your hands full. It must be nice to have your own place to be.
ReplyDeleteI love your photo of the buttercup! Right now, our field is strewn with buttercups. Every time I walk our dog, I feel like I'm on the yellow brick road!
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to meet you from SITS! :)
Congrats on your day! I'm especially excited to read "How to give a 2-yr old a pill".. I can't even get my 10-yr old to take one!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your SITS day!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day...your family has an amazing story. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your SITS day! Sounds like you really have your hands full!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Have a lovely SITS day.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to look around, after I make my cafe of course.
Happy SITS Day...enjoy it! One thing more that should make you feel special besides your name^^ Have a bodacious party with your lovely family and friends cause today, you're the queen =)
ReplyDeletexoxo
You are SO lucky to have waterfront property! That is my dream. I bet it is gorgeous in the Pacific Northwest!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being the SITS featured blogger!
Happy SITS day! Waterfront property and squirrel friends! That is an interesting move! Hope you have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteGO YOU! Enjoy this special day!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day!! I've got a sweet little bird with Autism, so I'm drawn to the "special needs advocate" in you!! Thanks for sharing your story. Together, we're gonna change the world for our kiddos!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDelete4 boys! Bless your heart. I am about to have my 3rd, any words of wisdom??
ReplyDeleteYAY for you — happy SITS day! What a smorgasbord you've got here — must be that Wisconsin influence ;-) I'm your newest follower, so I'll be back here often to sample all the goods.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your SITS day!!! How exciting for you. This is my first time here and looks like you have a great blog...looking forward to checking out more.
ReplyDeleteWow. you are one busy mama. BTW-I love miracle stories like Noahs. Happy SITS day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous site!
ReplyDeleteThe photos are amazing -- as is your family!
Hope you have a great SITS day!
Alyson
www.commonsense-dancing.com
Happy SiTS day to you. I hope you enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Happy SITS day!!
ReplyDeleteYou are in SUCH a beautiful spot. Can't wait to see more about your location.
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day!
WOW! You have your hands FULL young lady! Happy SITS day!!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day!
ReplyDeleteI am always in awe of the women who are able to parent even through the bad times, you women are amazing!
Congrats on your very own SITS Day!
ReplyDeleteI hope to have one of my own someday.
I am also a mom with 2 sons with special needs and I am so glad to meet other moms walking the same path.
I am your newest follower!
Happy SITS day. I just popped by from SITS. Loved reading your blog and will be back to read some more when my little ones are napping.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Love your Blog and happy SITS day!
ReplyDeleteMy mother had to call poison control once when I was little because I gave my sister some flower from our yard and she immediately put it in her mouth and ate it. Apparently it didn't bother her. :P
Good Morning and Happy SITS Day to you! I am looking forward to reading about your story. Your blog looks great! I hope you have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteHope your SITS day is FANTASTIC!! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! What a wonderful blog! Also, what an amazing story about your children. I am only half way through all of them but I am looking forward to reading more.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your SITS day! Your family is beautiful and you are a great photographer. Thanks for having us!
ReplyDeleteFOUR boys?! You deserve a medal!!! That's awesome. =)
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day!
Oh man... I'm going to have to leave your page open. I have to go get school started (homeschooler) but I want to read more of your blog!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day!
Happy SITS day!
ReplyDeleteI have an especially needy guy too. Deaf and other stuff.
Will come back and read more later! Promise!
You are truly an inspiring person! I'm glad to have found you. Happy SITS day.
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy SITS Day!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I thought I had a houseful with three boys! Have a great SITS day! I can't wait to look around some more!
ReplyDeleteMoving is always really tough. I have done it so many times. I know how difficult it can be to meet new people and get into the swing of things.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a terrific day with all the SITS gals!
Congratulations on your SITS day!!! I am very new but so glad that I joined and have found you! I too am on my second marriage with two boys from my first marriage...and my hubby is on his 3rd...so right there we have a lot in common...one of my boys has a bunch of special needs but of a different kind...well I can't wait to read more from you!!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your SITS Day!!
Oh my goodness, you are out numbered! All those boys must keep you busy lol. Happy SITS Day!
ReplyDeleteHave a great SITS day! Great blog! :)
ReplyDeletecongratulations on your SITS day you so deserve it. i've been reading up a bit on this blog but especially on your "my unique flowers blog" it's really brought tears to my eyes, you're such an inspiration! i had a premature noah inaugust 09 but other than that and lactose intolerance he is healthy and i thank the stars every day for it. you are such a brave mom. keep up the good work. i'm following all your blogs now xxx
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, conratulations on your SITS day. And then, my oh my, you sure have your hands full. Much deserved credit to you. Now I feel so guilty for all my little nothing complaints. I have (now grown) two active sons that are 16 months apart and I thought they were a lot to handle when they were little and living at home. You are an inspiration.
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day.
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day. I'm excited to find your blog. I'm going to have to leave it open because apparently now that I've sat down my kids have decided they "need" me. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS to you. I am looking forward to reading more about you and your family. (I especially want to know about the pill!)
ReplyDelete:)
Woohoo! Happy SITS Day! :-) Nice blog!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your SITS day!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day! You have a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day - you're such a good writer! :D
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day.
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice looking family. I read an email once that sad God wouldn't give me more than I could handle, then it went on to say she wished God didn't think so highly of her abilities. It was sad better than that but interesting nonetheless.
LisaDay
Happy SITS day! You have a great blog, and I am looking forward to following along! We are in the process of adopting a little girl with special needs!
ReplyDeleteCame from SITS to say congrats!
ReplyDeletewhat a story, you are right, you will only be given what you can handle and it looks like you handle it all very well.
ReplyDeletecongrats on your SITS day
how fun is that video of your belly rumbling around?! :) Happy Day!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome family you have! Your kiddos are adorable and you are truly blessed. Happy SITS day! Hope you enjoy all the comment loving!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day, I am looking forward to reading more. :)
ReplyDeleteI read Nathan's story- you really went through a lot!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your SITS day!
Thanks so much for the warm welcome and happy SITS day to you!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! Let me just say that the photography in your previous post is FABULOUS!! I love pictures of flowers, and you really captured their beauty.
ReplyDeleteYour world looks beautiful, with beautiful children to boot! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day!
Wow, what an amazing story, you have certainly had your challenges facing health issues so varied with two of your little boys. But it sounds like you found the man for you and have a wonderful family and a new life and home on the water amongst friends and family to also look forward to.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day as Queen of the Bloggers - congratulations!
Congrats on your SITS day! I also have 4 boys, and my only daughter has been told she is NOT allowed to move away from home until they are all out so that I always have an ally, lol. How fabulous to wake up to a water view everyday! Glad your getting settled in now, it's so hard to move with kids. Going to visit more of your blog now.
ReplyDeleteYeah! It's your SITS DAY!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats and enjoy it!
Lovely blog you have!
B x
wow! you are a busy mom!!! how cool that you live on the water now-i'd love that!! congrats on your SITS day-enjoy!
ReplyDeleteWow you've been through a ton! Enjoy your SITS day! I'm looking forward to reading all about your family!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being SITS featured blog! I love your artwork. Absolutely beautiful. Nothing better then having that talent with kids around ;p
ReplyDeleteHappy Sits Day!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day. You have a beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! Cute blog!
ReplyDeleteenjoy your SITS day - nice to meet you and your lovely family.
ReplyDeleteHi Nissa Rae...found you via SITS! I was reading some of your blogs and came across your comment that water gives you heartburn (from your weight loss blog). Here's the most likely reason: Basically the water just fills your stomach which pushes all the contents it contains to the top...which puts pressure on the LES (lower esophageal sphincter)...in english...the door that keeps the food from going back up into your esophagus. So...it's not the water per say that is making your "heartburn"...it's what the water is doing to the contents of your stomach. Heartburn in caused by the food getting pushed back up into the esophagus (which now contains stomach acids) and this irritates the lining of the esophagus...causing what we call "heartburn". (If you have heartburn more than a couple times week, you should really see your doctor for medicine...it can cause more serious problems if it persists for an extended period of time!)
ReplyDeleteMy friend and I have recently started a website on health, fitness and nutrition tips called CoolLimeLife...check it out at www.coollimelife.com. We're just getting started, but helping answer questions like this and helping other women reach their personal heath goals is what CoolLime is all about! Hope you'll visit us and let us know what you think!
Hi, Happy SITS Day! You have a beautiful family and a beautiful blog!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day! What a wonderful family you have! Sounds like your new home is lovely, I hope you settle in quickly.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your big day! :-)
Congrats on your SITS Day!... I often feel that testosterone overload (see my post titled: "Yearning For Soft") and I only have 2 boys, one is a Noah too.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your SITS day. I hope it is awesome.
ReplyDeleteWowza - sounds like you've had quite the journey with your little blended clan! I look forward to reading more about them.
ReplyDeleteCheers on your SITS day! Enjoy!
You sound like one amazing momma!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy sits day!!
Congrats on getting your SITS day! Enjoy the limelight. You have a fabulous blog! I love the photos!
ReplyDelete~Gay~
itsahodgepodgelife.blogspot.com
Congrats on your SITS Day!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you've got your hands full and then some with your crew but it also sounds like you're happy, and that's what counts the most!
Good morning and Happy SITS Day! I've been scrolling through your blog and am enjoying your photos, especially all those delicious-looking produce ones! The little skeleton in the car? Not so much!
ReplyDeleteCreepy :p
~Lamb
http://lambaround.blogspot.com
Happy SITS Day! Enjoy every second :)
ReplyDeleteGrats on your SITS day :D
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your family with us. Happy SITS Day!
ReplyDeleteAmber :)
Happy SITS Day! I'm a little bit jealous you've moved to my home state of Washington - hopefully I'll be moving back some day! My parents and siblings all still live there, one day I'll be back! :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day in the spotlight! :)
Happy SITS day to you! Congratulations! you have a beautiful family. and wow a hub who can take care of computer glitches AND cook, how great is that.
ReplyDeleteyour photos are beautiful!
Happy SITS day! I love your blog!!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! You have an amazing story and a amazing blog. I can't wait to dig in more!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your SITS day! And an even bigger congratulations for being the mom that you are! Wow 4 boys, a second marriage, a move and homeschooling and you're still smiling. That is very impressive. I have a special needs 15 year old and hormonal neurotypical 12 year old girl. The 15 year old, although unbelievably smart could not make it in school for nearly 3 years so I finally homeschooled him in 8th grade - not an easy time to undertake that task. But you do what you have to do, right? Keep smiling and keep writing and taking photos. Waterfront in WA - awesome!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day! So envious that you're married to a chef! My culinary skills extend only so far as the "baked potato" button on the microwave! ;-)
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day from a fellow homeschooler! I look forward to reading more about you and yours.
ReplyDeleteHi Anissa,
ReplyDeleteCongrats on you Sits Day Sistah! You lead a very busy life. I'm wondering where you find the time to blog? Thanks for sharing.
Anne-Marie
congrats on your SITS day! what an honor!! :)
ReplyDeletecongrats on your sits day and your new move!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! Enjoy all the fun! Looking forward to your blog - looks like it's filled with lots of GOOD stuff.
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful photos.
LOL...And I got to call Poison Control, AS A NANNY.
Talk about making me feel insecure about my job!
I guess congrats and Happy SITS day are in order. Great photography.
ReplyDeleteCrikey!
x
Stopping by to wish you a happy SITS day!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Washington!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your SITS day!
ReplyDeleteDropping by on your special Sits day from Italy to say Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! Your boys are handsome.
ReplyDeleteWow - you are one busy, busy mom! Congrats on your FB day!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful SITS day! You have a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day and congrats on the move! WOW... as a midwestern girl myself, I can only imagine how your adventure is going to unfold in the Pacific Northwest! Amazing!
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day!
wow, that's quite a big move. Good luck with that. Also Happy SITS day!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHappy, Happy, Happy Day! SITS Day, that is. You have a FABulous blog! And girl, you've got SKILLS! Good for you. Enjoy your day in the sun!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Kim
Happy SITS day!!!
ReplyDeleteI can seeee you!!! Just kidding!
ReplyDeleteLovely blog, you have a beautiful family. I'll be following this one!
Wow! Beautiful blog! And, look at your cutie-pa-tooties! Just love the little one with the pacy in the mouth - adorable button pic. I'm off to check you out! Enjoy your SITS day!
ReplyDeleteHey Nissa...thanks for layout out the welcome mat :) You're my very first SITS featured blogger and I'm having fun reading your post. take care - bookjunkie from hot and sunny singapore
ReplyDeleteit seems like you have a gorgeous family and you're handling hardships with grace and love. :) can't wait to read more and glad to be a follower!
ReplyDeletehappy SITS day!
Happy SITS Day! It's wonderful to see a family with special needs being highlighted. You're an inspiration!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day in the spotlight.
-Aimee
noah's story makes my heart break. I'm sorry you had to sit in a room with cold, unfeeling people but i am so happy that your son is alive and well. praise you for being such a loving advocate for your little guy.
ReplyDeletei am social worker, and I work for my state's department of disabilities and special needs. my caseload is adults with MR and other disabilities. they are all so dear and precious to me!
congrats on your featured day at SITS!
Look @ you! Happy SITS Day. Haha. I came on here and was like...hmmm I think I've been here before :o). You definitely deserve this...hope you enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteHoly Hands Full! What's your upcoming book about, I wonder?! Congratulations on you SITS features. Looking forward to learning much more about you. Have a great Thursday ♥
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS DAY to you!! You have a wonderful family filled with love and lots of miracles. WOW!!:) How do you do it all? You are one busy gal.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day:)
Leslie
Happy SITS day! Don't let the comments go to your head!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! I'm off to read all of your posts! Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteOh my word you are a super tLent in the photography world in my opinion. Wow. Happy sits day!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day!
ReplyDeleteOff to check out some of your other posts.
Cheers :-)
- CoconutPalmDesigns
Congratulations on your SITS day! Looking forward to reading your blog. Hope you enjoy this special day,
ReplyDeleteBest,
Colleen
Congrats on your SITS day! And welcome to the beautiful West Coast :) I hope you like living in Washington (I'm up north of you in BC)
ReplyDeleteLooks like lots of great stuff to check out on your blog. I'm glad I visited
WOW! You are an inspiration and have been through a lot! Happy SITS Day!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day! I love the welcome mat at top! You have a lovely blog! Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteMama Hen
Happy SITS Day! You have a lovely family & a just-as-lovely outlook. Washington is beautiful. I've always wanted to move there. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day. I just love your blog design. So jelouse of the waterfront property! You wouldn't be able to tear me away from just sitting out there and watching to water all the time!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day! You have an amazing family!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Day!!!
ReplyDeleteFound you via SITS...congrats on your blog day....beautiful family...:)
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day. You have a tremendous capacity to accept with love and courage all the challenges in your life. It seems that in so many ways you've been blessed--and I firmly believe that some of the toughest things we face in life make us strong, more loving, gentler people. And if that is true...i'm sure you are an amazing person, an amazing family.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your SITS Day! Oh how I enjoyed reading your SITS post and your others...just from your writing alone I can tell you are such a loving yet strong person. You have an amazing, beautiful family! And you're also pretty funny too! Congrats on the move as well, and say hi to all the animals for me!
ReplyDeleteI would love to do the stay at home thing with my future kids. Hopefully I will get to! I'm headed to read some of your funny moments. Congrats on your Sits day!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your SITS day!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day. I loved all three posts, especially the last one (LOL @ the bribes to get you out of your fortress of solitude).
ReplyDeleteStopping by from SITS. My mom works with special needs kids so I have great respect and awe for you.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so cute! Happy SITS Day!!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYour family is cute and your blog is a fun read!
Glad to have found your blog!
Congrats on your SITS Day!
ReplyDeleteYou must be a special woman. First God has given you special babies to take care of and today is your day to shine with SITS. I need to come back and read about your family. Your photography is excellent and I will be back to see more. Very nice to meet you Nissa Rae. (My daughters middle name is Rae) Enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteTake care and God Bless.
wuv you nisser, now that you are a big blogger don't forget us little blogs okey? ;) xoxo
ReplyDeleteHappy Sits day. Off to read your posts.
ReplyDeleteMary
Happy SITS day. There is so much to see here! As a mother of one healthy child, I am in awe of what is on your plate!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS day Annissa Ray...you have had one hell of an adventure! You see..Alice fell down the rabbit hole didn't she...she dreamed about everything possible anything that could be possible and wished for anything beyond that...you see, your wonderland are these amazing litle angels that you nurture. You have such an inspiring story and are incredibly blessed!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing...
Danon
www.insatiablehost.blogspot.com
www.pantypyramid.blogspot.com