Friday, June 5, 2015

Happy Metiversary!





Nine years ago today.... two lonely single people happened upon each other over the threads of virtual space. In a few short heartbeats it was pretty clear that the road was paves with petals and they were falling hard and fast. Nine years ago today ... I met my best friend. My protector. My partner in crime. My chef and computer geek. The man who would bring my Geek out like no other. In the 9 years since we met ... he has helped mold me for who I am today. He is the first man who has ever made me feel beautiful, and special. He tells me he loves me every day, more than once. When he brushed a stray hair out of my face, or hugs be from behind, just because... when he puts his arm around me to cuddle, or demands I lay on his chest.... when he grabs my hand out in public or at home, just so we have a connection... he means the world to me. Our marriage isn't perfect, we are two flawed people who are stumbling through this life together. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else. I love you DB.... with all his flaws. With all his hopes and all his dreams. I love that he's trying to correct some past mistakes, and to make himself a better person. He is my rock, he is my star, he is the hands that hold me steady when I need to fall... He is my caretaker, and my biggest cheerleader. I love you... ....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!