Monday, May 4, 2009

FARMTOWN Addiction...

Who knows how many of you have a FACEBOOK page.... but I do. I got a Myspace, upon urging of a friend. I finally signed up for Facebook due to all the invites in my email, and hated it. You couldn't do anything with it, I couldn't pretty it up, or whatever.... and I just didn't like it. But, after a year of signing on once in a blue moon, I signed on one day, and discovered, hummm, this isn't so bad.

Now....... well, I'm on Facebook more then Myspace. I'm on Facebook EVERYDAY. Or, just about. I check my Facebook, MORE, then I check my email.

Now, that is sad!

You want to know what else is sad??? They have these "games" on there, apps if you will, that you can play while you are on Facebook. You can send gifts to your friends, have them join your Mob, House, Party, Pirate Ship, etc... so they can get addicted too!

Bring on FARMTOWN .........

You create this little toon and you build a farm. You start out on lvl 1 with a couple of fields, one ready to harvest, one almost ready to harvest, one ready to plant, one ready to plow... just so you can learn. And pretty soon, you have a monstrosity that looks like THIS!!



Yeah... I'm addicted....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!