First I want to thank Mama's Insight for this award!! Technically it's my 2nd Award but the 1st one was sooooo long ago, and I've lost it. So thank you for my second FIRST award! I hope to get to know you better soon also! I will be passing this along to 5 people later :)
L Mac from Mommy in
1) Mention the person who tagged you and be sure to link to them!
2) Post your list of 8's
3) Tag 8 bloggers and don't forget to tell them! So I'm going to give this a try!
8 of my Most Favorite Foods:
1- Taco John’s Taco Salad cuz it is DA BOMB!!
2- Subway .. my particular concoction of choice (I order the same thing almost every time!)
3- Lemon Supreme Pie (no one makes it like Bakers Square, but they closed down here, and I cried cuz .. it’s my PIE!!)
4- My husband’s cooking is amazing and it’s only getting better, which concerns my waist line, but he has to stay with me cuz he did it, all his fault. If I had to pick one thing of his… hummm… that is so hard.
5- My Manicotti (not my husband’s version – this is one thing that I make better them him! HA HA HA)
6- Um… chocolate … love chocolate, addicted to chocolate … I have SO MANY chocolates of choice, that I don’t have a chocolate of choice! LOL .. oh but I am a soild and true milk chocolate girl.
7- I loooooove salads!
8- I also loved cooked vegetables.. with ranch if they aren’t with a meal.
8 Things I Cherish
1- My Family (My Husband, my Boys & my Step-Daughter) – it’s a given so I’ll group them all in one.
2- My Books
3- Photos .. there is nothing like being able to look back on those moments, and have everything rush back from that time.
4- quite time at home
5- being able to sit down and read a book
6- being able to sit down and write
7- being able to get through a day without something spilling, someone needing their clothes changed (including me) … being able to go to the bathroom alone, shower without knocking on the door, being able to actually BRUSH MY HAIR
8- Friends – on and offline
8 Ways I Kill Time
1- watching tv
2- blogging
3- reading
4- cleaning
5- writing
6- photography
7- email
8- games
8 Shows I Watch
1- Hell’s Kitchen (Paula all the way!)
2- Medium
3- Reality TV (Biggest Loser, Amazing Race, Survivor, America’s Next Top Model, Top Chef, Project Runway, so much more)
4- House
5- Ghost Whisperer
6- CSI
7- Bones
8- Ghost Hunters
8 Things to do before I die
1- Take my kids to Disney
2- Get Published
3- Go to Ireland
4- Go to Italy
5- Take a cruise to Alaska
6- Buy a piano
7- Lose weight
8- Adopt a baby, if the opportunity ever arises
8 Ways to make me Happy (for my husband)
1- Don’t give me that “you are disturbing me” look when I say your name
2- Let me have a shower in peace
3- tell me I’m beautiful, with the look of truth in your eye
4- Love me
5- Continue to understand my weird self, and love it
6- Surprise me with a great date, alone
7- Retail Therapy
8- Buying a house, our forever house.
8 people I am Tagging (L Mac TOTALLY tagged people I was going to, so I figured I’d have to tag other people! LOL) So here they are in no particular order (well, that’s a lie, I just went down my list and it goes by last update, so I guess there IS an order … but… shhhhhhh)
1: Melzie’s Monologue – cuz I lubs her!
2: Momma D and Da Boyz – I look forward to getting to know her better!!
3: Mama’s Insight – Thanks for the Sushi Award!!
4: The Zen of Motherhood – cuz I appreciate her notes!
5: Stay At Home Mayhem – cuz I’ve been reading her since I started my blog and for some reason, she still sticks around, not to mention she’s funny so I’d still stalk her (ha ha) Thanks Maven!…
6: Airing My Dirty Laundry One Sock At A Time … cuz her daughter and my son are betrothed … well, not really. But they flirted with each other through videos! She’s hilarious and I’ve been reading her (on one site or another) for a long time, we have kids the same age and she entertains me to no end – if you ever want a good read that will make you pee your pants cuz you are laughing so hard, go check her out! She rocks!
7: A Pocket Full of Memories and Thoughts – because I appreciate all her notes, support and advice she’s given me!!
8: Wolf of the Sea – well, frankly – cuz he’s my son… so DO IT .. hee hee hee…


Congrats to your award!
ReplyDeleteGetting though all my comments --thanks for following me --Love your name.
ReplyDeleteI'm slow, but I'm on it!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the award!
I am SO doing this tomorrow! Thanks for thinking of me! :)
ReplyDelete