Saturday, May 23, 2009

More "One Lovly Blog Award" Recipients



Yay!! It's time to give another 15 lucky blogs the "ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD!" I was awarded three in about a week ... and instead of just doing my very grateful thank you's and giving it to only 15 people, I thought I would do my duty and actually give it to 45 people (the reward instructs paying it forward to 15 others, so 15 x 3 is ....) ... anyway - you can see the first 15 recipients and the WONDERFUL ladies who gave them to me here.

.... the lucky recipients are as follows... (whew! Only 15 more to go...)

This, That & My Blog
and

Amanda at Serenity Now – A Mommy’s Solution to Staying Sane


Connie at The Young and the Relentless


We found each other blogging about The Bachelorette! LOL – “Trainwreck” TV ROCKS!!!


Golden Girl CRACKS me up! If you like celeb gossip – this blog is for you! The Babble Bubble


A not so new to me blog that I’m awarding to is Melzie at Melzie’s Monologue. She fits in the section below, but she’s also a great friend of mine and I wanted to give her this award to INTICE her to BLOG MORE cuz she NEEDS to!! She’s currently pregnant with #4 (and is cursed blessed with all boys so far! THINK PINK!)


Here are some of my “Unique Family” friends. They all have children with various challenges that I would love for others to go read and check out! Their children are such testimonies that perfection is meaningless and imperfections have such joy and happiness, not only to them, but everyone who reads their stories that they so kindly share. First I’ll list those without buttons, then those with. I did give one to Logan already (from My Unique Flowers Blog) … so be sure to check him out from my last posting of award winners :) These families all deal with different things…


Karen at The Rocking Pony


Kelly & Jenelle at Jenelle’s Journey … in addition to Jenelle her Mom has been fighting her own battle with cancer. Please check them out and send them love.


Lynanne at Taking The Road Less Traveled


A Mom of 5 with her hands full at Where’s My Angels


Kristi at Autism, Blessings, Challenges the abc’s of my life


Hannah’a Mom at Little Miss Hannah - Our Fight against Gaucher's Disease


Hello Kitty Mama at BonBonGazette Blog


Melissa at


Kaleena at



Please go check out their blogs, and I hope you find that you enjoy them as much as I do!


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! :) I'm going to try and choose 15 this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award. I am so happy you enjoy my blog. My goal is to make my readers laugh. Have a wonderful holiday weekend and take care.
    -Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Annissa for giving me this award, you are so sweet!

    I read about Noah, hope it doesn't result in something serious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I just wanted to drop in and thank you for the award! I am so honored to be included. I'm sorry it took me this long to accept it. I took a blogging hiatus and am just now getting back into the blog community. We went out of town for a few days and when we got back I was super busy with Laney's therapy. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!