Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Nathan's Results...

I know not everyone reads my other blog, the one that I keep to update all the medical stuff - but I wanted to let anyone interested know that I got an update including the results of hearing so far, his most recent blood tests & bone scans in my other blog at ...

MY UNIQUE FLOWERS

so go check it out if you have time.

I just don't want to drag down this blog with all that stuff, so it's all there if you want to know what is going on with Nathan.

BTW - the Daily Diary thing isn't just because Nathan is special - I mean he is very special ... because he's mine of course - lol... but it was a request by his neurologist to keep track of his migraines and how the meds are working or aren't. So I figured if I was going to do it, I might as well share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!