
Ever had one of those days where you make one baby happy, and then put that one down to pick up the screaming on to make that one happy, and have to put that one down after you do to go back to the first one cuz they are screaming now?
What?? You don't HAVE two babies 16 months apart??? Well... what do you know?
Yeah... it's been one of those mornings.... apparently Nathan doesn't like his haircut either... he's punishing me... and Kaedyn is teething, he's punishing the world!Poor kids...
So in my attempts to make one happy, I pulled out Nathan's old stethoscope that we used when he had the NG tube, we needed it for making sure the tube was in his stomach and not in his lungs... ouch! ... I have a few adorable "Dr Nathan" photos I'll have to share later.
So I've completely caught up on Nathan's Daily Diary over on My Unique Flowers blog ... with the exception of today, cuz it's not over yet. If you follow me over here, I'd appreciate if you start following over there too. Especially if you have any kids who are unique :)
For the first time I'm facing a dilema I just don't like. See... if the babies or I have an appointment that pull me away from the house around the time the older two are getting home, then I usually just leave Cal a note letting him know that I'm gone, to call my cell and let me know he got home and is home ... so that when Noah gets home, I know someone is watching him. Now, Calahan get's off the bus at 3pm. Noah get's off the bus at about 3:40pm (right outside our house) ... and Dennis usually get's home from school at about 3:50pm or so. So they all get home around the same time. But with Calahan suspended, he's not riding the bus. So he has to walk home if I can't get him, and he won't get home by the time Noah does (I don't think anyway) ... and I've never left Noah home by himself before. Not even for a couple minutes really. So it's scary. He's 7, ya know, he *could* stay home if he's responsible, but h
e's NOT. LOL... he's a drama king! So today, sorta blows. The babies both have hearing tests (Nathan NEEDS his, Kaedyn's is just due to him failing the newborn screening) ... and their appointments are at 2:30 and 3pm. Yeah... so I discussed this with Dennis this morning telling him I would probably have to reschedual again .. and he told me not to. He said "If I don't BS with the people at school after it's done, I should make it home on time." ... Humph... Okay... I'm trusting him. But I told Noah this morning "When you get off the bus, you come inside the house, you shut the door behind you, and you go to
your room and start cleaning it until either Cal or Daddy get home, and once they do, they'll get you some grapes for snack." Yeah, I promised him grapes for snack today - he was going to for-go dinner last night when he saw them in the fridge.Anyway - let's just hope it works!! Now I have to get Nathan lunch, and pack a snack, cups, make a bottle for Kaedyn to take along... get the diaper bag packed and brush my hair ... brush my fangs again...
The pictures I put on here are of Kaedyn yesterday morning & during hair cuts... since he didn't get one, I didn't want to toss those pictures in there! LOL..
OOOOOOOOOOOOH good news!! I just talked to Dennis and he's done - he'll definitely be home in time for Noah! YAY!!! no more worries!
You are right! Thats a lot of testosterone!!! lolol... adorable kids :) Found you on the under 100 followers group :) following you
ReplyDeletetracy
Visiting from MBC 100's to follow and say hello. You have a beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteWow you hubby is a chef... that's like my dream also.. though I just want to cook for my family :-)
ReplyDeleteI totally understand what you're saying about putting one baby down to make the other one happy although I'm only mom to one little boy. However, looking after him is like looking after two naughty kids :-)
That said, I [still] totally love being a mom.
Those are some great pictures of Kaedyn! I feel your pain with the teething. I think my Noah is cutting his top 2 teeth. OK, just saw you left me a message on MBC again =) Noah has the separation anxiety too - some days more than others. Today was one of those days! I'm going to follow you too =) Our husbands seem to be very alike... Mine's a software developer and an ex WoW junkie =)
ReplyDelete