Monday, May 25, 2009

Random Photo Challenge - August 2008



I am doing my Random Photo Challenge late - but I'm doing it!!! It's been a crazy last couple of days and I'm just now going to be catching up on those I read!! So I stopped by 4 little men and 2 girly twins and was reminded ... I haven't done my....

She prompts:

This weeks numbers are from Samantha!

16th picture folder
28th picture

or

August 2008 {my 16th picture folder}
28th picture

She posted this adorable photo of her baby bump and I thought - in August 2008 I was pregnant too, not with twins but with my Mookey-Mook!

The end of August, we were just waiting for the word on when we were going to have him! Wanting to get him out before I went into labor on my own, at 37 weeks we were getting close! So we did our photo shoot, thinking it would be the LAST one we would be doing, and when we went in for the September 2nd amnio to check his lungs, we were told he was still green. UGH! But the following week, when our 38 week amnio was scheduled on Sept. 9 ... to check again, and have c-section following if his lungs were mature, I of course walked in IN labor! There was no c-section that day - just the birth of a baby boy!

So here are the Photos to satisfy the prompt! Since I have my months seperated by days even, I am just picking - and sharing a couple since they were never shared here at the time.

So here I am, VERY pregnant with the Kaedyn ... 37 weeks ...










3 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know how to do the "strike outs!"

    I LOVE...can you say LOVE?!? the picture of your pregnant tummy and everyone's hands resting on it?!? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would of took pictures like that when I was pregnant. Beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing birth pics, What a beautiful baby:)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!