Wednesday, May 20, 2009

First TEETH ... can you see them?

They are there!! Right there infront of my finger!! TWO OF THEM!! He cut them BOTH on Mother's Day! BOTH OF THEM... not one at a time, nope, he has to be special and pop them both through - same rate ...

He has to do his milestones in warp speed!! A few days before Mother's Day - he was nothing but a lump on the floor rolling around. Since then, he's cut 2 teeth, learned to sit on his own, learned to belly crawl, he is getting up on all fours and rocking now AND he just figured out how to sit up on his own... WTH people!!

He's my last baby - can he slow it down already!?!?!?!

I mean I KNOW that he loves his Bubby and wants to be just like him, toddling around and drinking out of cool cups... but ya know!?

SLOW IT DOWN A BIT!



1 comment:

  1. LOVED YOUR LIST!!!

    I soo feel you! I didn't know you homeschooled! How do you like it?

    Boy, gotta love 'em!

    AND THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR MY AWARD!!! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!