Monday, December 14, 2009

Many Faces of Nathan....

So while Dennis and I were suppose to be having our "date night" in the living room last night for our Anniversary  ... Nathan was on my lap and Nathan got up at one point and went to my desk, grabbing the camera because he's a camera pimp...... seriously - the boy loves NOTHING more then to have me turn the LCD screen over for him to see HIMSELF and then pose ... and then he LAUGHS and LAUGHS at the photos ....or just at himself...  (and yes I know his shirt appears dirty but it's not, the kid dumps chocolate milk all over everything and apparently it stained his nice new PJ's which I'm not happy about ... oh yes, and his face IS dirty, his face is ALWAYS dirty... )

Here are a few of his masterpieces ..........

I am going to give Gene Simmons a RUN for his MONEY!  Seriously, he is ... LOOK ...



I have great hair.........



See my Nose?




See my Bifid Uvula?


This is ALL about me... ME ME ME


I can meditate..... "oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh" ...  what do you mean my eyes are suppose to be closed?


Yay!  I still have hair!  I haven't started the balding process in the last 5 minutes!  TA-DA!


Okay - I'm done now - give me the camerea and I won't cry




Then he finally fell asleep ... 



And his foot was on Dennis' and I thought how adorable.  So I took a picture of our feet (mine has the purple fuzzy sock on! LOL)




9 comments:

  1. I love the feet picture! It's precious =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinking cute! I dont know how you dont eat him up! I would!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet:) My 2 year old is always dirty...we call him pig-pen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok hilarious! that tongue is crazy! and that open mouth one reminds me of how my friend used to call that the "dingleball" in the back of your throat.

    he really fell asleep right then and there? too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my what a ham! I love when kids pose it is just SO cute! I am now following from MBC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute pictures & I agree watch out Gene Simmons lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cutie! :) thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL at your son! He looks like such a ham.

    And on the tongue... I can't stick my tongue out at ALL. I guess I'm what doctors call "tongue tied". My husband makes fun of me for it all the time!

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!