I do have to say though, that I'm really annoyed with EA. I have been having to fight with my game, yes the updates are doing cool things but they are messing with my MODS, but I can deal without them ... but of which I also enjoy having! So it's hard! Oh well huh? And suddenly - over half of my stuff from THE STORE is missing, so I'll be shooting off an email to them soon on how to fix that! Because I like MY CHOICES and creating style around my SIMS.
Enough of a SIMS rant.... ONTO the AMAZING Kaedyn...
So if you follow me on Twitter or Facebook (I rarely Twitter, but I did about this!)
You'll know that Kaedyn became a climbing fool the other day! Teehee.. Nathan has been climbing up on the changing table for awhile. It doesn't worry me so much because he really only does it when he needs a diaper change and doesn't think I know it. So he will go into his room (provided Kaedyn isn't napping and the door is shut) and climb up the changing table, lay down, and start yelling to get my attention. LOL.. nice subtle HINT huh?
Well, apparently Kaedyn has been watching him....
I knew that Kaedyn was getting the hint because while changing Nathan several times, Kaedyn has tried to climb the white shelves next to changing table (which is what Nathan started to use once they were placed there when I re-arranged the room recently, however, Nathan just climbs the actual changing table too!) ...
So I knew I would have to come up with a plan soon, but.... I still had time......
So I thought...
But the other day (the 23rd) ... I was working on a blog entry while the boys were all playing happily. Noah was playing in his room, Cal was playing LOTRO (Lord of the Rings Online), Nathan was in the living room with me playing with the toys in here, and Kaedyn was walking around the house playing with whatever struck his fancy which is what he normally does... goes back and forth to harassing Noah at the gate (Noah has a gate on his room normally due to "little pieces" on his floor at time) ... to playing the piano in his room (yes real piano) .. playing with the toys in his room... to playing in the kitchen ... to playing in the living room with Nathan. Nathan and Kaedyn will also run off into their room to play together. Nathan is finally starting to tolerate Kaedyn and love him a lot. They still fight though, but they are siblings .. LOL... can't ask them not to.
Anyway - I'm working on my blog and (this was the It's the Night before ... the Night...before Christmas) which was actually done on THE 23rd (it says the 24th!) ... because of all the drama that happened! LOL... I couldn't sit at my computer and FINISH it! (if you look at it now, it has pictures!)
Anyway .... things got quiet and .... I said to Cal... "Where did Kaedyn go?" There is a monitor in their room, and a receiver in our room and one at my desk for when I'm working (love that they came out with double receiver monitors!) ... anyway ... Cal says, "I don't know I thought he was in here" ...
So I sit.... and listen ...
It doesn't sound like he's in the kitchen, because he usually is in a cupboard with the pans "making" something or tupperware or the empty cupboard next to the stove...
I don't hear Noah screaming so he's not at the gate...
My bedroom door is shut ... so....
And it's quite in their room.... hummm... it's TOO QUIET...
You know when your kids are being TOOOOOOO QUIET ...... you just KNOW something is wrong, they are getting into SOME sort of trouble...
.... yes... yes they most definitely are......
So I get up, check their room .... and this is what I see....
To which Nathan says, "I'll go up there too!"
Yes, he is eating diaper rash creme which I didn't notice until I took that photo... which I rushed across the room and snapped it shut so he couldn't actually EAT anymore...
To which he said... "Want some?"
Um........ no, Kaedyn.... no thanks...
And then, once I got over my mammarazzi moments and cleaned him up, and the changing table... the dresser... and anything else he tagged... I found Nathan sitting on the changing table... "CHEESE" .. "Change me now please!"
Then later.......
IT HAPPENED AGAIN ...
Only this time... he wasn't on the changing table. Suddenly, it was all too quiet again!! And I shouted "Where is Kaedyn?!"
Calahan and I both jumped up and........
SERIOUSLY!?!?! When I said he was a Monkey, I didn't MEAN it! I mean when I was pregnant and thinking of a "theme" that would go with Nathan's Frog Theme... and I thought how cute Monkeys were... and how it "sorta" went together....... I didn't think the kid would REALLY live up to it, but what child doesn't have monkey tendencies? Well - as soon as this baby could MOVE he did. From climbing me and being "King of the Momma" to this... the kid has to find the highest point, and GET THERE...
"Oh... Hi Mom!" (the blue thing hanging off the dresser is the bottom base to their blue crayola lava lamp... good thing it wasn't on! OUCH!)
"I'm sick of Christmas music! Let me change the station!" .. the radio is always on in their room. It's usually on a station that plays a variety of stuff, and a couple days before Thanksgiving, plays Christmas music *almost* 24/7 ....
"Dang, I just turned it up..... let me see if I can smother it!"
Meanwhile Nathan is on the floor thinking "Hey, How do I get up there? Do I climb these things?"
Also that day.... Kaedyn got .. STUCK ... on the crib. See... I was going back and forth in rooms doing stuff, in and out of their room, in the kitchen, living room ... I don't even remember what I was doing, I just remember going in their room with them playing ... and then a couple minutes going back in and seeing this.....
To which Nathan saw I had the camera and wanted to come be behind it ... so he got down... leaving poor Kaedyn...
Who then started to fuss ... and I realized....... he was stuck! He didn't know how to get down because he was standing on the "rail" of Nathan's bed and didn't know how to step down (or was afraid to) off the rail.
"If you don't get me down now, I'll EAT my way through!"












LOL Don't even remember how I found you but glad I did!
ReplyDeleteLove this post and you have an adorable blog.
Hope you like new followers as much as I do!
Happy Holidays:)
These pictures are so cute!
ReplyDeleteWow, looks like you already had your hands full before all of the climbing started! What cute pics and cute kids! Best of luck to all of you in 2010 and thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDelete~ICLW~
Found you via ICLW!!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a fantastic Christmas, your children are adorable!