Thursday, December 17, 2009

Playing with Beads!!



So over on Seven-Thirty-Three, she's running this great little weekly craft share!  We had been planning on doing some Christmas Bead Crafts today anyway, so I thought "hey cool, I'll join in!"   So, usually I only share our craft stuff on our Homeschool Blog, but I thought this would be fun to share over here too.

Our Day of BEADS!

So - awhile ago when I was out Christmas shopping, while my mom was here, we got this big box of bead crafts that we thought the kids might get a kick out of doing.  So I got them to sit down and do some crafts today.  They had fun.   Here are some of our photos ...  some are my artsy fartsy style, some are just the kids showing off...  but here we go...

Box of beads ...




For Lights







Nathan putting the sparkly pipe cleaner in the "light bulb" 



Noah and his finished "Light Bulb"



Nathan ..  checking it out



Sparkly Pipe Cleaners




Beads








Nathan right after he grabbed the hot part of the glue gun, after a lot of hugs and kisses, a cold compress, and tons of tears, he was okay... 


The Coolest Batman EVER






Nathan playing with his finished lights.. 



Calahan working on his snowflake which was the hardest



Finished Light Bulb



Finished Christmas Tree



Calahan finished his Snowflake





Noah's Wreath





Finished Candy Cane






Kaedyn got up from his nap and said "Hey, what is this?"






3 comments:

  1. It looks like a great day had by all... except maybe the quick "ouchie" moment with the hot glue gun!

    Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool i love the snow flake... im thinking of having little man make his Godmother a pretty bead necklace for xmas gift :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!