Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dear Santa .........

If you could please take a moment to answer my wish, I would be so grateful.  I don't ask for much through the year, in fact, I put all the stuff I need or want on hold to buy for my kids, for my husband.... for the family zoo, unless it's a Nora Roberts book, then the kids will just have to starve for a day!  HA ha ... that was a joke Santa.... eh... sorta.

Anyway Santa, there are just a few things I would love to see under the tree this year.  It's not to much to ask is it?

#1: on my list is the FULL Series of Gilmore Girls.... see, they are the bomb-diggity and I love watching the show, I cried when the series ended and I STILL have the last episode on my DVR because I refuse to delete it - that's pretty sad isn't it?   But see, if I had the full series on DVD, I could free up that hour for something else!!  I am still hoping they do a movie... or five!  So if you could do anything about that, too... I would so greatly appreciate it!


#2: If the $160 it costs for #1 is a little too steep ...  then my #2 is simple enough.   The Nora Roberts books I haven't picked up yet!  That's not expensive at all!!  And you know how much I love my Nora books!



#3 on my list is pretty simple too.  I mean I do need my SIMS addiction supported and in doing so I must have the expansion pack!  The expansion pack is pretty dang cool and my SIMS really want to be world travelers!  Paris, Egypt ... China ... all awesome!!!  Please don't forget the fact that I would like it complete with the SIMS 3: World Adventure Official Game Guide!!  And if you could FIX my SIMS after the last update screwed them up - THAT would be awesome too!!  And please don't tell me to get rid of my Mods, I like my Mods....... hummm... maybe my Mods have been fixed now to the point where I can fix it all myself!  I'll have to check it out ... thanks Santa!  But don't forget the Official Game Guide...  or at least a gift card to Borders so I can get it myself!


#4 on my list, Dear Santa, is pretty easy too!  I mean I love candles, and everyone knows it.  I love the fruity fun scents more so then the musky harsher scents!  And please, NO PINE... I am allergic to it real Christmas trees, what makes you think the artificial smell won't send my sinuses into a tizzy!?!  So some really cool candles are ALWAYS welcome in my book!


#5 is pretty out there Santa ...  but if you could fit David Cook in my Stocking - that would be Superb!!  After watching the Carrie Underwood Special and seeing this..........

I decided that I was going to leave Dennis for David, BUT... if you simply just put him in my Stocking.. then I won't leave Dennis :)  Cuz see I could just give David a little tickle while Dennis is otherwise occupied.



Oh and Santa!!  When I told Dennis last night that I was going to leave him for David, he giggled...  cuz he knows I would never!  But he wanted me to just put a little addition to my list for him, and ask... if you could fit Shakira in HIS Stocking, he would REALLY love that..........


Lastly Santa ....  if you could maybe just see to it that Hubby and I get a date night out, we haven't been out since our Anniversary last year (Dec. 13) ... that's over a year ago!  And the time before that was the year before, we don't get out much, and full nights sleeps....... that would be totally acceptable too!!


6 comments:

  1. lol I might do this too :) David is a hottie yum yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun list!

    I am a SAHM of 4 GIRLS- the other side of the coin. We outnumber my poor, I mean, DEAR husband. :)


    Came via SITS- have a great Holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I totally hear ya on the date night!! We haven't had one in ages!! Our date nights now consist of putting the kids to bed early, making some popcorn and watching a DVD. Not that romantic and it's certainly not a night out on the town but we've got to be creative I suppose!!

    I love Nora Roberts too!! Someone told me she started out as a SAHM who wrote to pass time. It's very inspiring to hear that's how she began her successful career!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower...I've really enjoyed reading your posts!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee hee, may you get everything on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. May you get every single thing on your list... and then some! :)

    Have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's quite a list! Hope Santa is good to you this year! ;)

    Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!