Monday, December 21, 2009

Welcome December ICLW'ers :)



I just wanted to send out a nice welcome to all those stopping by my blog via the wonderful ICLW group :)   I hope that you each have a wonderful holiday this season!  Don't know what ICLW is?  Go check it out over at the Stirrup Queen's Blog!  It's a great movement of comment leaving hugs!

You can see past ICLW Welcomes and some posts Getting to Know Me ...  (mostly meme's) ... and you can read this one too BATHROOM WOES ... because it's completely hilarious if I do say so myself!

Just a quick intro, I am a Stay-At-Home Mommy of four fabulous gremlins boys that I fought to be blessed with.  I have had 13 miscarriages, been pregnant 16 times.  (Math doesn't add up?  One of the m/c and births coincided, they were twins, that would be my oldest)  ...  I have charted countless months, been on Clomid for 9 months (3 resulting in pregnancies, 2 resulting in babies) ... I have had 2 premature babies (Noah- 1lb 12oz, Nathan- 3lbs 4oz) and both have medical issues (Noah-genetic disorder, Nathan-cyst in his brain, and many more things) ... if you are more interested in learning about them, check out the blog here:  My Unique Flowers .. which is our medical blog, updating on them, Calahan w/ his ADHD and bleeding disorder, and Kaedyn too when need be.

Basically, I am just a busy Mom who needs to stay home with the kids.  I love photography, and I love to write.  I am currently working on a book (or two, actually I have more then just two) ...  I love blogging and I enjoy train-wreck TV, good TV and movies :) 


I am married, we just celebrated our 3rd Anniversary.  We are a blended family.  I had been previously married, where I had my 2 older boys ... Dennis had his little girl before we met.   Then we met online thinking we'd just be friends, and it turned into a lot more!   2 more boys & 3 years later... and we are still very much in love.

Only a few more days to Christmas :)  We hope that you have a wonderful Holiday in whatever it is that YOU celebrate!! 




4 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to getting to know you and your boys this week.
    --Eva, from ILCW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your blog for a week now... I enjoy seeing your post every day, since most people are not as faithful. I just started my own blog, like you, it is like my therapy....just to let things out. Seems as though we have lots in common.... Will be following more...
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *love* your posts & your pictures..Im so glad to have found you on the last ICLW. You are such a strong momma!!

    Thank you so much for your support over at my blog. It means more then I could tell you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First - Happy ICLW!!! I'm glad I found your blog on the list!

    Second - THANK YOU! I have always been a reader. There are pictures of me in my crib with three or four books - open - surrounding me as I sleep! But, like you, I have gotten away from the hobby. I find that I miss it terribly sometimes. So.. In saying all that - I have joined you in the two challenges that you have posted on here! I'm looking at the sites now and I'm totally excited for them to begin!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!