Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Prayers for Natalie!!

Photobucket

My friend Amber at Airing My Dirty Laundry One Sock At A Time needs some prayers!!!  Her adorable daughter Natalie (handful that she is) ... is the same age as Nathan (a month older) ...  she has had an abscess on her leg that they've been into the ER about a few times, Natalie started to run a fever and so Amber took her in...  they drained it, packed it, repacked it a few days later, and today she went into the DR to get it checked up on.  The news wasn't good, they were sending Natalie to Denver Childrens Hospital because of it and Amber is scared, as any mother would be and my heart is aching for her.  PLEASE take a moment to say a prayer for Natalie to get better QUICKLY and it not be anything major.


Amber you guys are in my thoughts and prayers and I want nothing but a speedy recovery for Natalie. 

Update:  Natalie made it home with her family on Christmas Eve and is recovering

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! I didn't realize this...it's been a little while since I've read her blog. I'll send plenty of prayers. I hope everything will be okay with Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little girl! She will definitely be in our prayers.

    And thank you so much for the award! That was so sweet! I'll be reposting it after the new years when things are a little less crazy.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!