My head is awful busy tonight…… I blame it on the caffeine I have allowed myself today.
It has been an interesting day ……..the MOUND of gifts on my bed, is scary! I dumped two huge (like garbage bags) on my bed and took pictures…
Then I found another!! Will it NEVER end!?!?
Normally I wrap gifts as I buy them, but not this year. This year there are babies under foot who ENJOY ripping paper… I mean, REALLY enjoy ripping paper. Not to mention, this year… the tree is like a HUGE NEON SIGN blinking for attention!
Come play with my branches..
Come touch my lights..
Take the ornaments off me and make Mommy chase you yelling “please don’t break it” …
Of which the gifts are under and the paper beckons …
Rip me… Mom & Dad won’t be mad!
Humph…. Kids, THE TREE LIES!
BACK UP .... SLOWLY ... AWAY FROM THE TREE ...
But they don't, they just look at me all ... "oh what mom?" GRIN in that way that melts your heart. "SEE, I'm cute!"BACK UP .... SLOWLY ... AWAY FROM THE TREE ...
Here are the photos of all the gifts I had to wrap Christmas Eve Eve.... which I planned on doing during the day, but couldn't (see The Amazing Kaedyn entry above!) ... these photos were added 12-26 because I didn't have time to add them before then like I planned!
Those are SOME of the stocking stuffers I had before I went and bought the rest Christmas Eve Morning...
I decided not to wrap the babies clothes though, Nathan wore the red shirt Christmas Eve and Kaedyn wore the Silent Night one...






Merry Christmas! You sound like you are having fun! Enjoy! Then when it is quiet, sit and stare at the tree and relax.
ReplyDeleteGerardine
I hope you have an amazing Christmas, full of peace and joy.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you!! Thank you so much for your kind comments :)
ReplyDelete