I haven't been able to do much of anything so there wasn't any great blog today, or even any great reading. I'm still working on catching up :D Hopefully this weekend it'll all be done. Yay! I can hope. The one good thing about Christmas this year, is ... I'm not going anywhere :( So I guess catching up can always be done then too.
My ex-MIL called last night, she wants to stop by next week with the kids gifts and then come pick them up on Christmas Day to go to her relatives house. Which is great, they need to spend some time with that side of the family. So it'll just be the babies and Dennis and I for most of the afternoon. I'll miss the older boys but I'm sure they'll have fun.
Anyway - I just wanted to end this with a hilarious commercial I saw tonight.
Visitin from SITS & MBC - hope you're feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm also planning to relax and catch up as soon as Christmas is here.
ReplyDeleteThat IS funny!
ReplyDeleteI've got boys and that is totally something I could see the oldest (4) saying! Ha ha! THanks for sharing.
Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling better today.
The Park Wife
What a funny commercial! Hope you have a wonderful afternoon sans some of the children next week : )
ReplyDelete