Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Tributes - Featured Bloggers


Featured Bloggers Today: Just a few with wonderful Mother’s Day Messages …


I swiped this graphic from Awdrey at Home Sweet Home


Jennifer at Momma D and Da Boyz posted a great tribute to her Dad, a very touching story (that actually brought tears to my eyes) about how he honors her every year with a bouquet of red carnations which have very special meaning to them. To find out why, go check her out.


Jen’s Husband Jeff at Buried With Children .. well he wrote a very sweet blog about her, and why he’s thankful she’s the mother of his children. Trust me, it got my husband into trouble!


I spun around on him and said "see that is what you can do for me for Mother's day" (as he sits in his chair watching 24 holding our sleeping 2 yr old) ... "What?" he replied. "write a mushy blog about me in my blog telling me how much you appreciate me" ... he continues to look blankly at me... "Jen's husband did it" He snickers... like I'm asking him to capture the moon for me. Humph! Guess that won't happen...



I know a lot of you read about Kayleigh’s journey over at Kayleigh’s Story: One Pound Blessing … I just started. I think everyone should hope over and wish Aimee a Happy Mother’s Day, and read the exciting news coming up Wednesday … apparently their family is going to be featured on the show THE DOCTORS .. yay!! I for one am very excited to watch, and I’ll be taking tissues with me. (Click Here for a preview to Wednesday's Show!) There are only some things another Preemie/NICU parent can truly understand. I’m sure everyone’s hearts go out to Kayleigh’s family. Please continue to pray, send positive thoughts, or whatever you do.


Jessica at Moving Pictures has posted a very wonderful poem for anyone who has lost their Mother and is missing them on this day.


Jen & Sarah’s Mom over at Momalom wrote a very insightful entry that I really enjoyed, I bet you will too! Go check it out.


Tess over at Six Feet Under posted a great Mother’s Day Poem! Go check it out – and while you are there – please go vote for her Hallmark Mother’s Day card! (Instructions on her blog) … she’s currently in 2nd Place…



And last but not least.... I leave you with...


I swiped this one from John Deere Mom … how funny!! Her message was “Hope your day is full of clean rooms, good attitudes, and quiet children. And if not, then I hope your husband remembered the wine.” I loved it and had to share!






1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the link,I am so very glad you liked my tradition with my Dad! It is one of those very special things in life that almost silently happen between us but speaks volumes in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!