Cute! One day we couldn't find my son anywhere in the house, we were looking and yelling out his name and no answer. We were so scared, and then guess where we found him...
Yep, in his plastic toy basket wrapped up in a blanket in his sisters closet ^_^ ....boys. lol
Kids are so funny and cute! My son loves climbing in the laundry basket.
ReplyDeleteGood luck to you. I have lived with two sons and a husband for 27 years. There were some days when the testosterone was overwhelming!
ReplyDeleteYour boys are so cute. I have a nephew whose name is the same, spelled Kaden. I love your version too :)
ReplyDeleteAww, that's cute! Seems he loves his pacifier! :D
ReplyDeleteVisiting from #commenthour. :)
I love wordless wednesdays! I saw that on several blogs and the pictures are always so nice!
ReplyDeleteMy little boy loves to sit in his toy box too!
ReplyDelete#CommentHour
Wow, four boys! You are busy. Great photo!
ReplyDeleteVisiting from CommentHour.
So very precious! #commenthour
ReplyDeletehaha, I love pictures of kids in laundry baskets & the like. So cute where they like to hang!
ReplyDeletestopping by from the #commenthour!
http://grabenandgabi.blogspot.com
Cute! One day we couldn't find my son anywhere in the house, we were looking and yelling out his name and no answer. We were so scared, and then guess where we found him...
ReplyDeleteYep, in his plastic toy basket wrapped up in a blanket in his sisters closet ^_^ ....boys. lol