Tweetle me this.... I feel like I am talking to myself most the time on Twitter.... and so I just post sometimes, but I'm getting better..... With the addition of my android MyTouch phone, which I have named Aphrodite (inspired by my friend Lynette, who named hers) to my techno family, tweeting is literally at my fingertips all the time.
So I decided to jump on Supah’s bandwagon once more and try this out to get some followers. Maybe I won't feel like I'm talking to myself....
DIRECTIONS:
To play along and increase your twitter twaffic do the following:
1. Click on my twitter Icon above. Follow me first of all!
2. MAKE A BLOG POST LIKE I am doing. Copy and Paste these directions.
3. Grab the YO Tweeps Twaffic Exchange Button. Put him in your post.
(He's so cute. Put him on your sidebar too if you're that kinda girl)
5. Put a twitter icon / link on your blog post like I did. It should directly link to your TWITTER PROFILE.
6. Now link up your post on Supah's Blog
7. Visit some other #YOTweeps linkers on the list.
8. Follow them if you choose and shout out to them on twitter that you are following so they can instantly follow you if they're on. (Follow their blog as well if you're interested.)
Example:
@MoonNStarMommy #yotweeps I'm following!
9. If someone follows you JUST reciprocate. It's that easy.
7. Visit some other #YOTweeps linkers on the list.
8. Follow them if you choose and shout out to them on twitter that you are following so they can instantly follow you if they're on. (Follow their blog as well if you're interested.)
Example:
@MoonNStarMommy #yotweeps I'm following!
9. If someone follows you JUST reciprocate. It's that easy.




I love that you named your phone Aphrodite! lol
ReplyDeleteIm following you :) I love twitter, such an addict. Even worse than blogging lol
ReplyDeleteI am dying for a Droid...or an iPhone. My Samsung smartphone is an idiot....
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing #yotweeps with us!
*smooches™
I'm going to go follow you on Twitter now, but when I stopped by your blog I just had to read on. Great blog!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you on twitter now -Follow back plz :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I'm going to post or link up, but I like the idea..I'll consider it.
Follow your blog and Twitter
ReplyDeleteFollowing your blog and on Twitter through SupahMommy Yo Tweeps.
ReplyDelete