Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cookies for BREAKFAST!!.......

Yes... that's the kind of Mom I am this morning!   And I'm PROUD of it...  yep yep yep...  (that's a quote directly from Ducky, incase you didn't know....  and if you don't know who Ducky is, may it bother you to the end of time! Muahahahahhahaa...ah...  just kidding.sorta.)

My morning started with an adorable "Moooommmmma," of a little blond one standing beside my bed... just like every other morning.   This one begun before 7am.  Can I go back to bed...please???

I'm staying awake by watching Greek.  I loooooooove this show.  I ended up watching the whole thing, from season one to current while working on one of my books.  Now I'm addicted.  I also watched all of Castle from episode one to current and now I'm addicted.  Because that's what I do....  I write, and get addicted to TV... so why not combined the two?   So I watch internet streamed TV while I write... blogging or otherwise.  As long as I'm not playing SIMS 3 ... when I get some time, I'll pop on some show and write ... sooooooomething (usually working on my novel) .... on my computer.

Greek is over, and now I'm watching the first episode of The Marriage Ref.....OMG, seriously ... (gag)...  I'm not even going to share..... I'll just say that, I'm very happy to know that Alec Baldwin doesn't pee on his friends, and this show is actually freakin hilarious. (all three episodes that have aired are on nbc.com, I HIGHLY suggest watching this one Marriage Ref Episode #3 w/ Madonna)


Soooo ...  speaking of writing, and not in the blog sense...  I have to finish my letter to my ex-husband.  Apparently, he's come to terms with signing his rights and letting Dennis adopt the boys.  It's not a sure thing yet, but it's been a long time coming.  The kids, and my ex, I've told them both that the relationship won't change, I'll still keep him updated on the kids, send pictures, and when he can see them, we'll make sure it happens. But legally, it's best for the boys, and legally it's what is best for us.  He's not going to lose out on much.  So I'm thankful he has finally come to terms and is agreeing with doing it. 

Oooooooh ... he's over here digging into the cookie container and pulling out another one..... sneaky little thing!  I was pretending not to notice....  but then he only pulled it half way out, like he was feeling guilty... and so I opened it up for him, and he took it out.

(couple hours later, after Kaedyn woke up and got them dressed, and Dennis and Nathan left for a trip to the store, I back)

 That is my precious Kaedyn last night, passed out, in the highchair that he put himself in.  Why?  Had to put the gate up at the living room entry point because Nathan decided he could unscrew the cover to the vegetable oil and pour it all over the floor.  Yes...  that's right....  OIL all over my FLOOR.... 4 towels, mopping, still...  you can tell there was oil on the floor..  I think he was making a slip and slide.  It worked!  So Kaedyn was at the gate screaming and crying ... and Nathan was trying to climb over the gate... well we got it cleaned up and when I got the gate taken down - I found that Kaedyn had crawled into his highchair and had fallen asleep.  Yeah.......

And then I burned dinner.....

Good times, good times........

Speaking of Kaedyn, I just laid him down in Nathan's toddler bed to see if he'd take a nap outside of his crib. It would be good to know before we move - and if we need to take his crib or not.   Dennis thinks it shouldn't be a problem because when Kaedyn wants to go to bed, he will take himself to his room and basically yell until we put him in his crib.

He's not asleep yet, but I'll keep you updated...

Yesterday, we opened up the house for the first time, cracked open some windows...  it was nice.  Well, until Nathan stripped down into nothing but his diaper and socks on his hands....  then the door got shut .. LOL.   Anyway, when I opened up the front door, Noah goes ...  "IS THAT FOR US???"

You see, there was a big ol' U-Haul Moving Truck infront of our house...
Calahan says ... "No, it's not," then looked at me and goes "Is it?"  LOL... no, not THAT uhaul ... but soon enough we'll end up with a big fat moving van.  We're moving to Washington and we're starting to pack up, talk about it, etc.   Everyday Noah asks me if today is "moving" day...  LOL... no...... and he goes "I don't want to move!?" because he has to leave his friends.  Anyway, we're waiting to find out what is going on with our taxes, then giving the landlord a months notice and packing everything up!  We're outta WI and moving to WA!   See ya.....   who wants to come with!?!   Apparently I'm already taking some stowaways ...  but that's okay ...  Everyone is welcome!  Who else wants to make the trip!  Warning though... my mom & step-dad are running out of couches as a temporary hostel until we find our own place!  But man, it's gonna make us find our own place REAL quick!

UPDATE:  Toddler bed was a NO GO ... he is in his crib taking a nap!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, you will want to find your own place, but it's great you have family to stay with while you look around. It must be exciting, and anxiety-provoking, so good luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a really solid family!
    I have given multiple items for breakfast, my theory is....who cares which order they eat it as long as it all gets in?
    I WISH my kids would be so good about bed. They basically still demand to fall asleep with me and then have ME put them to bed when they are already out!
    following from SITS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from SITS. Have a great weekend and good luck with the move:-)

    http://www.myinnerfoodzilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You love and enjoy your kids so much, you just go with the flow. I think that is what counts. I don't even want to tell you what we have for breakfast around here sometimes! Your such a good mother, and I love how you just find the positive in things that others would freak out about.

    Good luck with that move. It will all work out just fine.

    I love how much you truly enjoy your beautiful children.
    XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!