Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I forgot the mention the CAKE! (GASP!)

I forgot to mention Kaedyn's baptism cake, after all that hassle I went through, turned out really nice. 
The above one shows the actual "coloring" ... the others were taken with the stove light on, I couldn't get any nice detailed pics with the flash pop'n off ... 
Daddy also got some cupcakes :)
And here is the Kaed-Man eating a cupcake... (he actually ATE it this time, not made-out with it)

And remember how I said Nathan passed out at like 5?  He was up and down the basement steps (he went down there without us knowing it for the FIRST TIME that day, he nor Kaed have ever been in the basement before now... the steps are open and I don't trust the babies on them) ... and proved to Mommy he could get down there like a CHAMP! ... He was running around at Church and he was outside with all the older kids that day too.  So he was REALLY active that day, and he slept ALL NIGHT LONG too...  his eyes are open in this picture, but literally, a minute later, he was asleep (he was fresh out of the bath from playing outside)... 

3 comments:

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!