Adios Thursday ... watches as Friday slowly creeps in...
As The Marriage Ref plays behind me ... funny funny show....
So we had to get a new cage for the Poppycock family today. Had to separate Momma and Papa ... and the Pups. I'll share pics later... but Peanut and Popcorn were acting all crazy ... we put him back in the (small) older cage and her and the pups in the big new cage and Popcorn went nuts searching for her, literally turning the cage inside out! lol... Finally they caught each other on each side of the bars and he had his little paws up there and they were touching noses .... and awwwww ... she was acting, after that, like she wanted him in there. So we put him in there for a little while. Papa was being a good Papa ... but we found a bald spot on Caramel so we think Papa is a bit jealous and so we separated them again. So we're going to keep an eye on things. Once we get settled again, we're going to build the Poppycock family their own home. Peanut has been falling off the ramps and such, and knowing Noah - he's going to live up to his name and bring home every stray animal he finds. He almost started crying at the mention of separating the family. So we are going to plan on getting Popcorn fixed, and hope both babies are girls so we don't have to get anymore fixed. But right now Popcorn needs to go in and get his nails cut... holy claws batman!!
I took NO PICTURES of my children today ..... just the Poppycock family ... pretty sad huh.
Don't know who the Poppycock family is .... READ THIS.
So .... Friday Friday Friday ...... what's going on Friday??? Well there is Follow Me Friday!! Check them out and sign up!! SO MUCH FUN!!

ANDDDDDDDDDD... I joined something new on Mom Blogger Club called:
Click on it to zap over to Under The Golden Apple Tree to check it out! (or click on the link) ... Richele wrote the sweetest note about me "And more from Annissa...she is fun loving and sweet. It shines through on her blog!" Awwwwwwwwwww Thanks Richele!!!
I got to order new books today!!! FOUR OF THEM!!!!!!!!! BE STILL MY HEART!!! No kidding... I am soooooo excited. So what, I'm sure you are asking... If you watch CASTLE you'll know what this is:
And because I wanted free shipping I was traipsing around Amazon looking for something else that might interest my odd mind... so I found these, and thought I would check them out ....
Yep........ we'll see what kind of interesting paranormal tale they hold in their pages!! It's the first 3 books to the series... apparently it has a witch, vampire, fairy ... etc... huh, interesting.
Tomorrow I get to take Moody Teen shopping for new clothes because he seems to think growing is COOL or something!! He was just growing INTO size 14 at Christmas and now he's IN SIZE 16 and NOTHING FITS HIM but the few size 16 things he had!! WTHeck!??!!!
Seriously!?!? It's not bad enough the boy is already starting to tower over me!?!?!
Oh and I cannnnnnnot wait for this movie.....
CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!! But apparently Mom and I have a date, for after we get out there, her and I are having a night out and going to see it. I loooooooooove Alex O'Loughlin... I was sooooooo mad when they canceled Moonlight, and then they canceled Three Rivers which was an AWESOME show ... and now CBS is putting him in a Hawaii Five-O remake!?!?! Seriously!?!?!! Do they pick out shows now that they are pretty sure that are going to fail and say "Hey, let's put Alex in it!!" ... grrrrrrrrrrrr CBS - I am starting to DISLIKE YOU ..... Bring back Three Rivers! Arsemaholes ... just sayin....
So New Moon has been out for almost a week now, and I still haven't watched it... ROFLMBO......
And just to end on this, which I got in my Personal Forecast tonight from our local station .... "chances are very high that we will make it through the entire month of March snowless, something that has never happened before" ROFLMBO!!!! I am sorry - had to laugh at that, and SHARE it...








Stopping by from Friday Follow, great blog!
ReplyDeleteHello there!
ReplyDeleteI’m your latest Friday Follower! I would appreciate a follow-back on Google Friends Connect and/or Networked Blogs.
http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/
http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/inspire_343432/
Wait, there really is a book by "Richard Castle" the fictional character? By the way, the actor that plays him is HAWT, isn't he?
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! Stopping by from Follow me Friday ... Have a great weekend!
http://fraizerbaz.blogspot.com/
Friday following you. God bless. =)
ReplyDeleteYou sound like a busy mom. I can't wait to read more about a new blog friend. Come by to say hi and become a follower.
ReplyDeletehttp://sixcherriesontop.blogspot.com
I found your blog through Friday Follow. I look forward to poking around when I have a little more time. Hope you have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDelete