It’s AWARD DAY!!! Well it is for 44 of you... er... ALL OF YOU!! Yay!!! I looooooooooooove to get awards and pass them along, but then again I hate it because I feel like I’m not honoring a lot of people. I have so many blogs that I love, that I have a hard time picking someone. I honestly want to award all of the blogs I read with something :) and who knows, maybe someday I will! LOL… Here are 4 awards I got back in January that I never got the chance to pass along. I had it half done and then my computer crashed that day, losing it all – so then I got frustrated … then the migraine happened, and life ran away with me again! But as promised (and instructed) I am passing them along!! Some are new blogs (to me) ... a lot of blogging friends ... and a few people who I would really love to give honor to...
The Sunshine Award
Big thanks to Ruby @ Growing Up Blackxican
The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers who's positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world.
The rules for accepting this award are:
• Put the logo on your blog.
• Pass the award on to 10 bloggers.
• Link the nominees within your post.
• Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
• Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
Now 10 ladies that add a little sunshine to their blogs (in no specific order)
1: Tracie @ Stir-Fry Awesomeness
2: Erin @ Cultivating Rosebuds
3: Sissy @ My Kids Might Be Martians
4: Melanie @ Ode to Motherhood
5: Beth @ Odd Girl Out ... ?
6: Cristin @ Tiptoeing Through The Tulips
7: Dianna @ A Flowered Purse
8: Colleen @ The Princess & The Monkey
9: Keri @ Life of Logan
10: Diane @ Good Mourning Glory
Happy 101 Award
I received the Happy award also from Ruby @ Growing Up Blackxican
For this award, you are to list 10 things that make you happy, and then tag another 10 people.
Ten Things That Make ME Happy:
1- My Family - I love my husband and my boys so very much. Couldn't even begin to choose who goes first, so they all do! Although the teen has an attitude I'd like to boot out of my house!
2- Family & Friends - My Parents, extended family, all my friends - especially my best friends. I love all you guys!!
3- Writing - I loooooooooove to write. Working on my novels, even poetry...
4- Photography - I enjoy capturing that perfect image ... either that moment with someone, or that perfect frame of nature... I love it all...
5- Reading - I loooooooooooooooove Nora Roberts, I find nothing better then getting lost in one of her books when I have a few minutes to read.
6- TV/Movies - I am a creative soul and I enjoy watching what other creative souls come up with, and reality TV, man, that's just research! LOL
7- Chocolate - oooooooooooooooh num num nom...
8- Dr. Pepper (aka Happy Liquid Drug) - instant pick me up :)
9- Blogging - Blogging is my therapy, my sanity, and a way to keep family and friends update, along with meeting new friends!!
10- Comments - I don't get nearly enough!! LOL... lately I haven't been leaving nearly enough...
And now to pass it on I had to choose 10 people
1: Lily @ Adventures of a Military Family of 8
2: Alyssa @ Bloggin 2 Noggin
3: Danyele @ A Thorn Among Roses
4: Heidi @ Junior's Amazing Journey & Adaptions 4 Kidz
5: Aubrie @ The Knight Family
6: Richele @ Under the Golden Apple
7: Jocalyn @ Kendall's Hope
8: Kimberly @ The rantings of a Drama Queens Mum
9: Lynette @ I'm Not Supermom!
10: Angie @ The Knutson Update
Beautiful Blogger Award
Thank you Diane @ Good Mourning Glory and April @ Mama is on the Potty
So there are some rules attached to accepting this award. First 7 things about me...
1. I had babies when I was 19, 25, 30 and 32
1. I had babies when I was 19, 25, 30 and 32
2. I've had 13 miscarriages, and suffered through infertility.
3. I loooooove playing games, Texas Hold 'em Poker, Cribbage, Clue is my all time favorite board game..... but no one likes to play with me cuz I win a lot. They are a bunch of sore losers... and I'm addicted to Facebook Games... gah!
4. I have almost every Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb book out there!! Even a few signed books.
5. I have, up to this point, lived in the same 30 miles all my life.
5. I have, up to this point, lived in the same 30 miles all my life.
6. I haven't traveled much ... I would love to travel more.
7. My husband and I met on the internet. He was in North Carolina at the time, and me in Wisconsin.... we fell in love, over then internet, quickly ... I kept telling him that my slow button broke when I met him... he felt the same... He initially contacted me because he fell in love with this picture that I took of myself.
Now the best/hardest part. I have to award this to 7 + 7 beautiful bloggers.
1: Mai @ Salvageable
2: Kristi @ Loving and Living in TX and Austism and Daily Living
4: Chantel @ Growing Up... Townsend Style
5: Ashleys @ I Never Imagined
6: Daria @ Daria's Blog
7: Kristina @ How Life Happens
And the second set
1: Amber @ Pray for Brandon
2: Ruby @ Mama's on the Potty
3: Becky @ Benjamin McKay Orton
4: Melzie @ Melzie's Monologue
5: April @ Wink from Heaven
6: Nancy @ Nancy's Little Blog
7: Janis @ Sneak Peek At Me
Lemonade Stand Award
One of my bloggy friends, Erin from Cultivating Rosebuds awarded me the Lemonade Stand Award. The Lemonade Stand Award is awarded for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude.
Now I get to pass the love along, and award this to 10 bloggers that I think show great attitude and gratitude. Er... Um....
The fine print for keeping the Lemonade Stand Award torch lit:
- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post .
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post .
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.





Thank you so much for thinking of me! I truly appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteaw thanks Nisser :) btw your blog looks AWESOME :D xoxo melzie
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I gave you that same award a few weeks ago but I know you were busy with your little ones!
ReplyDeleteThanks for thinking of me! :)
Thanks for the award! These awards are quite sweet! It feels a bit like the Oscars with so many awards given out :-) I'm planning on looking at a bunch of the blogs given awards. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you sweet lady. How cool that you and your hubby met on the internet??
ReplyDeleteI am mentioning you in my blog, okay?? And I will link to you too!
You are SWEET!!! Thanks so much for the HUGE shout-out and compliment. Thinking of you guys. xoxo
ReplyDeleteCongrats on all your well-deserved recognition and thanks for passing on the love! :):)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Thanks so much for this!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the award!! It really does mean a lot!!! I am super bad about picking other blogs to give awards out to! I guess I am a bad blogger! lol Thanks again!!
ReplyDelete