So let me show you our view at our new place.... the obstructed but still beautiful view of the mountains from our yard...
We are right on the water...
The veiw from the inside (my desk is right under that first window by the patio, and Dennis' desk is right next to mine under the second window)
Lovely isn't it?
I will take show some more pictures of our place once we get settled, I am still unpacking and unpacking some more!!
The family (other then me) have seen a Sea Lion, seen an Eagle chasing a Seagull, then the Seagull turn around and chase the Eagle... and then a Hawk got into the mixture... and we found a Starfish ... we the guys thought it was dead (It didn't move for about a day), so Cal got it and they brought it up and were going to dry it out, but low and behold, I went to take some pictures, and it was ALIVE!! Yep... so they promptly took it back down into the water. Here are our Starfish pictures!
It is attached to some rocks, including one BIG one,...
That middle blob is a rock that it's eating stuff off of.
We showed it to Nathan and he SCREAMED, covered his eyes and didn't want to even look at it.. lol... Noah however was very interested, and even watched Daddy put it back in the water...
Home again home again jiggity jig...
yeah, I don't know how quickly Starfish move, but that one took off. Said the heck with these people... cuz an hour later it was gone...













WOW what a great view! I would die to live by the water like that How gorgeous! I'm sure your family will enjoy!
ReplyDeleteFantastic place. Great photos.
ReplyDeleteApparently it's just me; I love unpacking.
Lisa
Gorgeous gorgeous view!
ReplyDeleteUgly ugly starfish LOL :)
Wow! You have a beautiful home and a beautiful view! I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteGod bless!
Jennifer
Oh my God I love the wood floors and the views. Your house is gorgeous! Congrats :)
ReplyDeleteGreat views. I love those windows.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful place to live! How I long to be right on the water instead of a 10 minute drive. Oh well, count my blessings.
ReplyDeleteWow. I have never seen a starfish before. YOu house looks great and the view is outstanding!
ReplyDeleteI really like your blog. We seem to have some things in common (I also love writing and photography and want to homeschool when my daughter gets older,) I am following you and thought you might like to follow me back (?)
I am at http://faerie-fangs.blogspot.com