Let's start out with.....
PROJECT RUNWAY: ALL STARS
......... first off, when we hit play (due to it being taped on the DVR) ... we were shocked. Living under a rock, apparently, we didn't realize that everything was going to be completely different! New location, new host, new judges .... Incase you are panicked (like I was) that Heidi and gang has left the show forever, upon some research I found out that they are treating Project Runway: All Stars as a separate show. So like some of the other "spin off" reality shows, they have a different main cast for hosting/judging.New Judges & Host
(Isaac Mizrahi, Angela Lindvall, and Georgian Chapman)
The only thing that was familiar were the contestants....
I'm excited to see a few of them back, not so excited to see some of them......
THE BACHELOR
WOW .......... that's all I can say. I like Ben... he's like the boy next door that crushes on you forever but you don't give the time of day to while you go date the "bad boys" and then one day you suddenly realize... OMG he's perfect! .... with a little geeky side ... and a hot body - ha ha ... not like one of those guys who works out every day, but a real guy with a real toned body. Ben is very gentleman-like... which means he's not going to be the source of the drama... as always, the women are going to be.... and boy oh boy were they! Night one there were tears and fighting and bitchiness .. Episode 2 ....... the girl who was sent packing was outside crying her eyes out like she just found out the person she loved the most died. Not to mention she comes off as a psycho idiot (just saying!) ... Ben oh Ben oh Ben.... what have you gotten yourself into???That's right, I'm not doing the typical play by play that I never follow through with ... ha ha ha ...
CASTLE IS BACK ...........
:::: drool :::: Need I say more?
TEEN MOM 2
First lets talk about Jenelle .... the fact that she goes on and on about Kieffer the way she does is sad. She admittingly is doing drugs. I think she needs to go on Dr. Drew's OTHER show... ya know... the rehab one. I kinda like Kieffer ... I think if he had his s**t together he'd be a good guy... but the fact that he doesn't have his s**t together and just doesn't seem to give a care ... creates nothing but trouble and problems. Jenelle needs to open her eyes and throw him to the curb and never look back. I know that (the rumors say) she's dating some other guy and she's done with Kieffer. Course, she's also been arrested again for harassing her friend/room-mate. For someone who wants Jace back so bad, she certainly isn't making good choices. It's sad when I think her mom is psycho but that I think Jace is better off with her then with Janelle. I feel bad for Janelle ... but I was happy to see her mom calm and open to supporting Janelle in tonight's episode. Then there is Chelsea ... talk about baby daddy drama ... seriously. I can understand wanting your "family" together. Wanting to be with the father of your child. But at some point you just have to accept it's not the best thing for you or your child and focus on co-parenting. Adam is a creep in my opinion. He builds the whole relationship up and then gets bored with it and just doesn't seem to care, at all. Tonight's episode, she asked him to come help her move - now, provided, she really wasn't taking no for an answer ... but ... he didn't care she needed help, and he didn't make any effort TO help her - other then going over, which caused her dad to leave because they don't get along ... and telling her he wasn't going to help. The guy seems a little unstable because he's constantly up or down, he doesn't have a middle... I donno, again, I think she needs to open her eyes and be done with the fool, focus on co-parenting. Oh and when her friend Megan tells her she's pregnant ..... her reaction is ... wow. Disapproving at best. For someone who has been in those shoes, the concern is warranted, HOWEVER; be supportive of your friend. Do you remember how it felt when all your friends/family were looking down on you when you were pregnant and now your friend is and instead of being a positive source with valid concerns, you are a Debby Downer ... just because you feel she should have learned a lesson from you? It's already done... don't look at her like she's dog crap on the bottom of a shoe, especially considering you've been there. Just sayin..... And the rumor mill has stories out there of twitter fights between her and another friend named Megan now. Well it's more like this Megan is doing nothing but bashing her on twitter. Now lets talk about Kailyn. I feel like she's a great mom. She loves Isaac so much, and you can tell. I think being out on her own is going to be so good for her, and I felt so bad for her when her car got crushed in tonight's episode. I like the new boyfriend, but based on previews for this season - either she gets back together with Jo or messes things up with Jordan because Jo spends the night??? Jo is another guy that I feel Kailyn is so much better without. He is very degrading of her character. They have been doing good with co-parenting it seems. Now that she wants some help raising Isaac, he's all over the place. He doesn't seem to grasp the concept that child support it for the CHILD ... and he's going off about not doing it because it's supporting her. She's working and going to school.... she's trying to better herself. I'm glad she was able to figure out a way to get wheels. Now for Leah. Her and Corey have such a good relationship - it really does sadden me to find out that they got a divorce early this year. It sounds as if her and Corey have a friendship still, and that they are handling co-parenting well. It is also "rumored" that she's pregnant and engaged to her new boyfriend (he proposed on Christmas). As for the show that's airing ... I know that pain of unknowing what's going on with your child/loved one so well. You want to know to have answers so you can deal with it - so it's hard to have to wait those whatever weeks for tests to come back only to be normal or inconclusive to do more tests to get no answers there to get more tests... it's a hard roller coaster. They are doing very well though, handling it all.... because you don't really have a choice. I did see a moment there - when Corey was refusing to even talk about the possibilities ... and she needed to, she was hurt. I have been there too. Most of my miscarriages with my ex, he was completely un-supportive. It didn't happen directly, physically, to him - so it wasn't real. But it crushed me. He just expected me to get over it - overnight - it seemed. When you don't feel supported - it's hard to feel open to talking to the other person. Things start getting held back and festering. I do understand that sometimes, you can't deal with things too and you just can't be part of the conversations. But I think Corey could have removed himself from the conversation and let Leah at least talk with her mom about it without being so offensive about it (not that I think he realized he was being such.) I really hope that - by now - they have figured out what's going on with Ali. The twins are adorable but there is clearly something going on with Ali. It's hard ... I really hope that all the girls find balance and happiness. I think this is where my tv talk is going to stop for now :)





I keep meaning to add Castle to my queue. We are one of many who have pulled the cord, I love it because if there is a series I want to watch I can just sit down and watch it. If I really want to wait week by week for each episode I most love it and I go to hulu for it!
ReplyDeleteI love Castle but dont watch it often...To many kids in my life.
ReplyDeleteVisiting from #commenthour