Friday, December 9, 2011

Mr. Potato Head Art ...

 I'm packing your extra pair of shoes, and your angry eyes just in case.

So my step-dad got this amazing idea .......... my mom told me, "he says to me, let's get a potato head for each of us, and a tree... and we'll put them together... and take a picture, and use that as our Christmas card!"

I laughed so hard!!!  I told her "DO IT!" ....  HILARIOUS! 


So a few days later, my step-dad was out buying a mini tree and potato heads!!  This was their final product...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!  LOL... I love it! 

So of course the potato heads go to the boys! LOL.... there have been some interesting spuds meandering around the house.... 

4 Arms & 4 Eyeballs!!  NO WAY!  Mutant for sure, X-Man? Who knows!

Hummmmmmmmmmmm .... he's a little out of order ... or....  maybe I am...  
 Don't believe me?  If he had a mouth, he might be screaming right now!
 Um............ no words....  just extreme laughter ...  I feel a little Silence of the Lambs ....

That is it for Potato Head art right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!