Saturday, December 10, 2011

Burnt Eggo ....

Once upon a time, there was a little boy who loved to cook.  He says he started cooking when he was five.

That little boy grew up to be Dennis ....

Noah decided the other day that he was going to start making his own toast.  She while I was doing something, he went in the kitchen and put some bread in the toaster, he then made the toast and took it out, put peanut butter on it and ..... (drum roll) ......... BACON BITS!

Yep, that's right .... peanut butter and bacon bits!

Er.....  num num ...   (no, I didn't try it - even though he asked me to) ....

Well, apparently ...  Noah gave Kaedyn a step by step and let him watch while he made toast for the first time.  And then later, Noah made his own Eggos and some for his brothers too.

Because.......... Kaedyn became fascinated with the toaster...

I woke up the other morning to the lovely swooshing sound followed by clicks that toaster makes when you press it down.  So I jumped up and ran into the kitchen... there he was.  He pulled a chair over to the stove and was standing on it, pressing the toaster down over and over again with new bread every time.  In the garbage it went and Kaedyn got yelled at.

Didn't stop him .....  next up for torture!  Eggos!!

Yep, the other morning my son put 4 Eggo's in the toaster, two for him, two for Nathan.  And one of the Eggo's was stuck on the lip of the slice hole, so he kept pressing it back down.... over and over... until they started to burn.  I walk in there..... see him at that stove again ...

Ugh....


But hey ....  at least he makes for him and Nathan!!  Seriously though.... he did get a tiny burn on the tip of his finger (I think on the coffee pot that was on) and he hasn't really done it since :(

Apparently Kaedyn thought he was a bad boy - because he put himself in the dog kennel and zipped himself up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!