Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Santa Clause!

We were out and about with our roommate & friend Em.... and ended up at the Mall.  I was telling her how I hadn't gotten to the mall last year to get a picture with Santa ...  and she decided to get the boys (the babies were with us) picture taken with Santa.

Nathan was ALL FOR seeing Santa .. he was soooooooooooooo excited....  but Kaedyn, wanted nothing to do with Santa....
 AT ALL ..........
 So I had to step in just to make him comfortable for a semi-decent photo...

AND then.... after I took the boys pictures at my mom's... my mom took us to the Mall to get a picture of all four kids with Santa.  OMG that was an adventure.   Nathan and Kaedyn were totally trying to get into the (fake fake) *snow* ...  They wanted in Santa's play yard.... then there was Noah and Calahan ... Calahan was nit-picking at Noah and they were just bickering back and forth to the point that I was ready to knock their heads together - or leave.  Noah had called Nana the night before and said "Nana will you take me to see Santa?" ... and she said she would... then when we got there ..."I don't wanna go anymore" .... ::: smacks forehead :::

Did you know Reindeer played instruments?
 Huge Candy Canes from the ceiling ....
 The boys wanting to dig into the *snow* ....
 There was a LONG line.......
 He arrested himself....
 He misses the snow...
 HUGE tree!
 Ho ho HO .... Noah's pouting ... Kaedyn will NOT smile...
 Again ...... Noah is scowling ....  Keadyn is wondering when it's going to be over....
 So right before this one, Santa put his hand over Noah's face (because he was scowling) and left it there, then yelled "Okay we're ready!" and we all cracked up laughing - so of course, Noah smiled!!  (And it didn't CRACK his face!!) ...  but Kaedyn, total lost cause.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!