(favorite building, the library)
So ...... incase you missed it, I've been a College Student since September :D I looooooooove it. I love going to college, so much!I had three classes this past quarter. English, Multimedia & College Success (which is mandatory for all new students)
My final grades!! 3.7 in English (B+) ... College Success I got a 4.0 (A+) ... and 3.9 in Multimedia (A). YAY!!
I had to go in and talk to one of our advisors on the 12th ... We agreed that it's best for Dennis to take at least this quarter off and work on getting better - and then re-evaluate at the end of this quarter. If he needs help getting accepted on financial aid again (due to failing his classes) ... she said she'd help. In addition to that, she said - with everything going on (croup for Kaedyn, upper respitory infection for Nathan, Pneumonia for me, and this loss of feeling in his legs for Dennis) ... she was SHOCKED to see how well I did ... I knew I had been pulling A's in all my classes prior to it, I missed the last 2 weeks of school, and it sucked. I figured that my A's would fall to C's :( But YAY!! They didn't!!
So we got my schedule set up for this coming quarter... I have two classes I'm on the waiting list for, one being the photography class I wanted to take, and the other a writing class. And a filler class, with hope one of the two open.
I got an email from the photography professor saying there is a chance to go from the beginner photography to the intermediate one if we have photography experience. One of the questions on there was understanding F-stops and all that - it's been 20 years since I learned that. But I was honest. So she wants me to come to the beginning class and we'll talk during the break. ::: shrugs :::
Guess we'll see :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!