Monday, December 5, 2011

When in doubt.... Web Cam!

So ...  it's hard for me to be at the nursing home rehabilitation center ...  with the kids.  When I say kids I mean specifically Kaedyn and Nathan.  The crazy toddlers of mine ...  the F8 Tornadoes that they are ...  what do you mean there aren't F8 tornadoes, you OBVIOUSLY haven't met my children..

Not to mention - every time we go,  I seem to spend more time in the bathroom down the hall then with Dennis because the kids all have to go "pee-pee" ...  

Anyway ...  There isn't much of an update on Dennis.  He gets an itty bitty tiny bit better each day.  A couple days ago he took 3 steps before his legs gave out.  Then he walked some with his walker without his legs giving out.  Then he walked 100 feet before his legs wanted to give out ....

We web cam a lot.  Noah and Daddy play checkers over the web cam or put puzzles together .. or whatever.          They have good fun :)

So over the past couple of days, I've taken some fun screen shots.......

Kaedyn loves to dominate web cam time.  He also can't seem to leave the poor puppy alone.
 Daddy was playing peek-a-boo by covering his cam up ... ha ha ha
 I had to rescue my poor laptop AND the poor puppy from the evil clutches of Kaedyn...
 So Kaedyn started jumping on the bed like a loon!
 Daddy and I were webcamming and this is how Marnie fell asleep ...
 Dennis said "DELETE THIS ONE" .... I said "heck no, we're both being goofy!"  We do this just to see if the other is watching...
 Marnie moved a little ....  laid on my chest instead of over my shoulder...
 And then.... there is the dare-devil Kaedyn again!  Only this time, he's standing on our headboard!
 We can do crazy stuff like old time movie screen ...  here Kaedyn was demanding web cam time and I was trying to sneak into the picture, and he kept pushing me away ...
 I got in again!!!
 Kaedyn throwing one back......
 Daddy is still doing the old time movie thing and Kaedyn was breathing fire!!!

Here Dennis was taking a picture of his screen cuz the cam pictures won't come up with photo share or games, and I was showing him that mine stack up like this ... 

 I was laying on my side in bed, and there was a furry blonde growth on my side... and it kept moving!!
 She migrated to my shoulder....  I was just laughing... looked so silly ....
 And then I grew two more heads!!!  (Marnie is under mine, and Noah is over)

Yep, gotta entertain ourselves somehow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!