Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom......

Today is my Mom's birthday ....... she turns...... 29, just like me - every year... and my ex-MIL ... lol..  that was her thing, she started it.

I took Noah to school and had to stop for milk.  I told Dennis, I knew we didn't have a lot of money left but I really wanted to get Mom some flowers and take them to her work.  See, Mom and I aren't together for birthdays very often.  We still haven't been here a year, so this is the first birthday in about 10 years that I've been in reach ...

So I went and I found these that I liked.......
Now the first one had pink and red roses, baby's breath, and a blue ribbon with green edging ....  and the other one was not white, and not peach, but a flesh type tone roses, with purple flower filler (not sure what the name is, and not the purple flowers you can see, that was another arrangement) and a purple ribbon.  I was torn.... horribly torn.  I wanted to get the flesh colored ones cuz it had purple and that's one of my mom's favorite colors.  Not only that - but I just thought it was a really cool shade of rose.  But the petals were wilted... and ... a little brown on the edges...  even though the red and pink ones weren't 100% either, they looked a lot healthier.  So I left, and decided to come back.

So when I did........... I ended up going with the red & pink one.

Dennis, the babies, Noah and I all drove out to Nana's work.  We sang a little, gave her the flowers, and Noah go mad cuz he noticed she brought the cupcakes we left at her house last night to work!  HA!!  Nathan was crabby because he was napping... got woken up.....

So the only kiss she got... was from  Kaedyn... LOL...

My mom is amazing, I love her beyond words.  She is one of my best friends.

I love you Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!