Friday, February 4, 2011

Toddlers on Wheels ...

So .... we took Kaedyn's bike that he got for his 2nd Birthday (last September) over to Nana's where he could ride it.  Had Dennis stop by storage and get the other baby bikes but he could only find one...  and it wasn't a useful one.  Nathan got so pissed off cuz he wanted to ride the Mickey bike too, and sadly he wouldn't settle for sitting in the bucket ... so.... I told Dennis, let's just go to Toys R Us and see what they have and for how much?

So we went.

They went straight for the Power Wheels...

Go figure.........

SOooooooooooooo ...  when I managed to get him away from the various awesome cars, trucks and Barbie Cars..... I had found a Buzz Lightyear bike just like the Mickey bike minus all the bells and whistles.......

He was smitten.....

It was $49.99 on clearance and only 2 left......

I had about $70 in my account......

We walked out with the bike ........ UGH...  but it was worth it.





2 comments:

  1. I can see why you laugh about us having snow. We can only bike inside.

    You might want to check out Balance Bikes (type Strider balance bikes).

    LisaDay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww he looks so cute and like a natural on it.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!