Thursday, August 20, 2009

11 Months of Kaedyn.... Our Monkey

In 20 days ... my baby, my Monkey, is turning ONE YEARS OLD... this year has gone by so fast and he's changed SO MUCH in the year it's amazing!! I have to admit that things were very different between Calahan and Noah... I mean going from a 8lbs baby to a 1lb baby is HUGE... then Nathan came along at 3lbs and then another 8lb baby comes along after 12 years of having a "normal" baby and having two preemies inbetween who took their time growing and learning.... it seems like he's been on the fast track to learn everything. He is such an amazing little boy though, I couldn't have asked for a better baby. I mean sure, the first 3 months were hell, and I suddenly understood by Mother's eat their young, but after we stopped breast feeding and he started to get satisfied (because I wasn't getting the pig enough) and he got over the colic and needing to be in my arms 24/7 ... it started to get amazing... and it has been amazing. I can't even say "I can't wait until he walks and talks.." because I CAN WAIT... he's my last baby and he's growing up so fast, so forgive my super sentimental walk down memory lane....














1 Month Old ...
October 9th thru ....











2 Months Old
Nov 9th til....









3 Months Old
Dec 9th til...









4 Months Old
Jan 9th til...







A couple videos...






5 Months Old
Feb 9th til...






6 months old
March 9 til...





7 Months Old
April 9 til...





Jumping and LAUGHHHHHHHing...





Going Going Going... no where...





Giggle Box


8 Months Old
May 9 til....



And two videos







9 Months Old
June 9 til ...




10 Months Old
July 9 to...



And a video


11 Months Old
August 9 to now



He's starting to walk!!!









3 comments:

  1. i share your feelings here... seeing our kids grow up is really a sentimental walk in life... looking at your adorable angel reminds me of my son when he was this small, too. and i still miss the baby in him, not that he's turning 3 in a few months... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sons hair is rockin!! I love it!! And thank you SO much for the support on my blog. I feel so blessed to be part of a comminity with such loving people in it!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!