Friday, August 28, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award (again again!)


I was given the "ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD" again!! How exciting!! Just because I've been given it once ... or twice... lol.. doesn't mean that I won't give it out again too :) Cuz I do!!

So thank you to Stephanie at Through the Eyes of a Stranger for the great award :)

Through the week at ICLW - I have gone through and read 143 blogs ... sometimes one post, sometimes a few.... but I stopped by and read and noted everyone on the list. (YAY, I made Iron Commenter!!)

There were so many women that my heart broke for, that my heart soared for.... that I laughed, and cried with. But I picked 15 ... that are listed randomly. Some are going through adoption. A few have experienced pregnancy loss, some are pregnant, some just found out they were pregnant, and some still struggle....

15 Lovely Blogs I have discovered through ICLW through the last week.... Each one of you can pass it along to 15 other lucky bloggers that you have recently discovered!! :)

Jordan at Mean Mommy Academy
Penny at Blonde Biblrophile
Mai at Salvageable
BB at Baby To Be (she needs to change it to BABIES to Be!)
Deathstar44 at A Woman My Age
Jen at Learning to Let Go
Kelli at No Lingerie Here
Secondarymom at This Time Around
Hungry at Baby Hungry
Baby Makes Five at Ethi-HOPE-ia: The Journey To Our Sweet Baby Boy
K.T. at I Just Want To Be A Mom
Sass at Secret Life of Sass & Lex
Barefoot at Barefoot and (Finally) Pregnant
Serendipity at Exploring Chaos
Stacie at Heeeeere Storkey, Storkey!

ENJOY LADIES :) (Ha ha ha ... I just realized I awarded some of the same people Stephanie did! Phhhhhh .. oh well, guess ya ladies get two - YAY!!)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Anissa and now I have to write down my 15 posts. I need a few days! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hon! And yes, as much as I want to change the name of my blog, I am still a little nervous and startled!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!