Thursday, September 3, 2015

Throwback Thursday #1




 Today's edition of Throwback Thursday is brought to you by the letter X .....  and the number 3!

So I don't have kid pictures of DB, and I don't have any of Kale or Shila - or I would include them, Elly would "throwback" to last month ... ha ha ha ....  and I could include Claira (even though she'd "throwback" to last year, or the year before, but they are all unshared photos by me) ....

Annissa:   Yep - that's me.  I would love to play in the dirt when I was little with my mullet.  Yep.  I was a bit of a tomboy...  maybe more than a bit.  I used to get baths in the big old wash tub in the basement laundry room because I was too much for the bathtub! LOL...

DB:   I love pictures of DB being a Dad.  I love it.  Here he was trying to do something and Nathan kept making suggestions ... LOL... random suggestions - but everyone had to be considered with the backspace button.

Calahan:  We went to Wisconsin Dells on a bit of a vacation shortly after Cal & Noah's Dad and I split up (after 10 years of marriage) ...   and I was rather depressed, because I was still in that "I feel like a failure" stage and not in the "thank the stars that asshole is mostly out of my life!" stage.  But we had a really good time in Wisconsin Dells with Nana and Papa.  On our last day there, we went Mini Golfing.  The three of us had a BLAST.

Noah:  Same description as above.

Nathan:  Looking out the window, mesmerized, by the falling snow....

Kaedyn:  I mean - that face.  COME ON ....  THAT . FACE .

Okay - that was your Throwback Thursday for today......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!