So ... I liked doing the prompts so much last month that I'm going to do it again this month! Not only did I enjoy talking about different things....however, last month I did TWO different ones, and they didn't overlap ... this time I'm going to do FOUR of them, and they DO overlap - so some days, I will wait and talk about something sometime down the road.... sometimes I'll talk about it the first time it comes up .... gotta keep ya on your toes!
This month my Granddaughter turns 3 ....
![]() |
| Elly's step-mom Brook took this pic |
My niece (and Goddaughter) will be 9 ...
My step-daughter is turning 14 ...
My nephew is "due" at the end of the month ....
My adopted son and Elly's Daddy, Kale is getting married to Brook....
We also have a birthday party on the 12th for the little boy (foster son) of a family friend ...
School is starting ...
Nathan goes back to see the sleep doc, and discuss our failure of the CPAP ... and I see dermatology and my endocrinologist ... I have a bunch of appointments I need to make....
Just a lot going on ... it's going to be a busy month ....







No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!