Sunday, June 16, 2019

Life Changes ....


This is NOT how I expected my 2019 to be.  This is not what I had pictured my life to be a year ago...  I never expected to be a single mom again ...  like where the hell did my life turn and head down this road and one that I seemingly had ZERO control over....  

Let's discuss some numbers..... 


I have 74 "drafts" of blogs I intended to write, that I got partially done... and never finished.  Most of them because I got busy and never got back to it.... 


In a matter of 47 days I went from being "happily" married .... to seperated and on my own.... honestly, it was more like two weeks but.... yeah ...  because he slept in the living room and I knew he was leaving... .

It's been 47 days since he left ..... 


It's been 29 days since I left the apartment we shared, and moved back in with my mom because I cannot afford to live here on my own with the four kids....  hell I probably couldn't live by myself in WI right now either....  


It's been 95 days since my life changed with the words, "I'm not happy...."  followed by a few days later "I don't love you like a husband should." 


It's been one day since I finally changed my banner on my blog and took him out of it....  because... I'm a single mom now.  It's just me and the boys.  Me, the boys, my mom & dad, and our combined zoo of animals!  LOL .....  

I have a lot of things to share, I will be sharing as I can....  

I am desperate to get back into blogging because it is truly my therapy and how I cope with things...  

Much love!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!